Pinball Arcade Version 1.16 Now live on PSN/PS4 (Dual Light Slider added)

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
NA 1.16 update bugs.

I have limited play with new update. Have noticed the "Fake Flashers" seems to be resolved on CV, and Red. However "Fake Flasher" issue still shows up in HS2 when the 3 red Supercharger lights are activated. Also noticed CV Neon tube is still to dim.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
These tables look like the reflective layer was placed above the artwork instead of under it.

I get the feeling they were trying to portray the different building material and look of the artwork of the time they were made. By the looks of it all the classic tables made before 1970 have it such as Central Park. In most cases and like Central Park the look I get is sort of acceptable if you get my meaning, unlike Big Shot & Genie which look sort of wrong.

Also have a look at Fire Ball, it maybe another but again it looks acceptable.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Nice to hear something is being done with the ball brightness.

It's just a shame this even has to be looked at as not once did I ever question this on XBOX360 as the ball always shined no matter the screen or how I had the brightness set. The new HD ball on PS4 lacks a bit of shine which also might be part of the problem? Sure when a light passes over a ball on PS4 it looks wicked, but in the dark not so and looks more aluminium than steel?

halb_alu_kombi_gr.jpg

Looking forward to the new setting any way and hopefully that will do the trick. :)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Is it me or they updated flipper physics on all tables?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed this too. Why can't they universally update physics on mobile?

Medieval Madness restarts table music after pausing menu.

Room brightness down creatures large black areas on some tables that makes the ball very hard to see.

I guess we can expect fixes sometime this fall. It would be great if FS didn't have so many platforms to fix at the same time. We all pay the same money.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Regarding Ball Brightness,

Theatre of Magic:
If you have the Room Brightness turned up, (100% on my screen) the locked balls in the Tiger Saw look very cool, however any balls in play and even if they pass right next to the locked balls are dark.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
Version 1.18 is live in Europe. Someone else can make the thread, I prefer to play. :p

Update size was 2.840 GB if the Farsight peeps are interested.

...and Creature from the Black Lagoon looks good again. Complete with hologram and all.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Version 1.18 is live in Europe. Someone else can make the thread, I prefer to play. :p

Update size was 2.840 GB if the Farsight peeps are interested.

...and Creature from the Black Lagoon looks good again. Complete with hologram and all.

Thanks for the info!

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
This dual slider option is awersome, but i got one issue or two really. First MM is really really dark in the middle and it looks really weird (not naturally) on lower room brightness. Second issue is this, most of the tables looks really nice in darker room settings, but by doing so plunger and side markings are on most of the tables not or bearly visible. I know it may be not realistic or something but it would be nice extra option (to switch on/off), if you could have small extra light next to plunger so you can see it despite room brightness.
Ps. Thx for super quick patch to fix few issues, like Bride of pin bot camera issue.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
This dual slider option is awersome, but i got one issue or two really. First MM is really really dark in the middle and it looks really weird (not naturally) on lower room brightness. Second issue is this, most of the tables looks really nice in darker room settings, but by doing so plunger and side markings are on most of the tables not or bearly visible. I know it may be not realistic or something but it would be nice extra option (to switch on/off), if you could have small extra light next to plunger so you can see it despite room brightness.
Ps. Thx for super quick patch to fix few issues, like Bride of pin bot camera issue.

I love the suggestion, I know some tables do have lamps in the plunger lanes for this very reason. I'll bring it up for future development.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Again, thanks FarSight for the update. Especially on Cirqus Voltaire. I'm looking forward to the lights being undimmed (The neon tube needs a new bulb lol) in a future patch for that and the rest of the Season 1 tables that need to be fixed. (Also make sure the Menagerie Ball color is randomized like the PC DX11 and last gen console versions)

I think the camera settings on Attack From Mars and Funhouse are reversed.

Also there seems to be alot of noise static in Medieval Madness that wasn't there before. This is the latest NA patch.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.