Pinball Expo

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Anyone is going to the Pinball Expo this week in Chicago?

Friday at 2pm a few of us will be giving a talk on the making of Pinball Arcade.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I wish. I have a friend who said he plans on going. He lives nearby in IL. I am from WI, if I didn't just return from a vacation I would have made a trip home and gone to it. Do you get to go? Are you included in the "a few of us"?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I wish. I have a friend who said he plans on going. He lives nearby in IL. I am from WI, if I didn't just return from a vacation I would have made a trip home and gone to it. Do you get to go? Are you included in the "a few of us"?

I'm going to be there on Friday, and I'm one of the ones talking.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I wish I could go, but unfortunately I can't make it this year.

Will the session be recorded?

I'm not sure if it's going to be recorded.

I'm not really a public speaker. I chose to be a programmer so I wouldn't have to talk to people. =)

We'll also be showing off some cool stuff.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Mike, I live about 2 miles from the Expo so I'll be there every day. I only bought tickets to the vendor hall and the pinball machines and not to any of the lectures because they didn't have details on who was giving what lectures and when. Can you sneak us into yours? :D

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Yeah saw this seminar and really the only one I was interested in but it's $25 to get in for a single day and an extra $50 if you want to see the seminars. A bit pricey for my interests. But will be later that day. Looking forward to checking out the Farsight booth, the P-ROC area, and of course playing loads of pinball.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I'm not sure if it's going to be recorded.

I'm not really a public speaker. I chose to be a programmer so I wouldn't have to talk to people. =)

We'll also be showing off some cool stuff.

At least it is a subject you are passionate about, that makes it easier.

Can't wait to hear about the cool stuff you guys show.

karl

May 10, 2012
Good luck on the speech, Mike. I am sure you will do fine. Can't wait to get the details on the new stuff. And say high to your new friend, Paul from Virtupin from me ;)

Me and my new friend are waiting for some good news :)

2013_10_16_11_12_08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

karl

May 10, 2012
Sorry about the size of that picture. If a mod could tone it down a bit for me I'd appreciate it :)

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
If someone from here goes perhaps they may be able to record.

"We'll also be showing off some cool stuff" is a great cryptic teaser! Would love a few surprises...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts