Pinball FX2 is coming to Steam on May 10th!

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
All the tables/packs are 50% off for the duration of the Steam summer sale, which runs till July 22.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
All the tables/packs are 50% off for the duration of the Steam summer sale, which runs till July 22.

If no one has bothered to buy these, I would wait and check each day if they are part of either a Daily, Flash, or Community sale until the last day of the sale. They might go even lower (my guess 66% off).

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
If no one has bothered to buy these, I would wait and check each day if they are part of either a Daily, Flash, or Community sale until the last day of the sale. They might go even lower (my guess 66% off).

I believe the developer has confirmed that they will not be going any lower during this Steam sale. (unless they were lying)

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Got the following from the sale:

Pinball FX2 Core Pack (Not too impressed)
Star Wars Pack (Really liking Clone Wars and Boba Fett)
Captain America
Fantastic Four

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Ooh Ms Splosion Man?!?!?! Not available on PS3 so I guess I have to pick this one up. Then there is Balance of the force? Hmmm sounds like the new pack for SW pinball. Wow how is Zen going to evade this?

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Fact that the PC version is surpassing table releases compare to the mobile is both nice and kind of irritating (for those sticking with mobile).

Looking forward to what is in store with the second Star Wars pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts