Pinball Hall Of Fame - Las Vegas

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
recently spent some time in Las Vegas and was pleasantly surprised to find there was a pinball hall of fame located there....quickly jumped into a taxi and spent three hours playing some of my favourite TPA pinballs....highly recommend

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
After we had been playing WHoF on the PS3 for about a year my daughter suddenly asked if real pinball machines made that much noise. Just as suddenly I realized she had laid neither eye nor hand on a real pinball machine and that needed to be rectified. Three days later we were at the local Game Works playing Family Guy, Simpson's and a couple of others. But she really wanted to play Firepower and Funhouse and her other virtual favorites. A long weekend to Vegas was planned with my sister meeting us from Kingman. I had told my daughter how in a real arcade that pinball machines would call out from across the room, begging you to play them. We arrived at the Pinball Hall of Fame and in good order we had spread out to drop quarters as fast as possible. I saw my daughter at one point fly past me saying "Rudy is calling out for me!" Best. Trip. Ever.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That's a fantastic story, brakel!

PHOF is actually the only place I've been to in Vegas. Hoping to make another pit stop again this summer on the way back to Michigan for a visit, if all goes according to plan.

plebc

Jul 24, 2012
Have been to Pinball Hall of fame with my boys a few times. The kids love playing the actual machines (boys 6 and 9) after having played them on the ps3. Amazing place, recommended to all who love pinball. I never miss it when I get to Vegas. :D

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Pinball Hall of Fame was my bachelor party three years ago the night before my 2nd wedding. Just my closest friends for 6 hours playing pinball and video games

Picklebeerboy

Jun 13, 2013
Funny you should say that....would you believe there was a bride and groom there while i visited, with their photographer....

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
After we had been playing WHoF on the PS3 for about a year my daughter suddenly asked if real pinball machines made that much noise.
At one of my previous jobs we got a pinball machine in the office (Simpsons Pinball Party). It was located in the regular cubicle space where everybody worked, not a break room or anything like that. It was unbelievably loud - the actual mechanical sounds, not the game sound (which is obviously adjustable). I kind of hated to play it while people were working, but a pinhead's gotta do what a pinhead's gotta do :)

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
I'll be going to this place in August when I go to Vegas for the first time. Can't wait!!

Also, that's freaking awesome that you had a pinball machine in your office, I'm jealous now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.