Pinball in France

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
4e440bfa054917b5d5600fd56455fe46.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Do you remember the 80's Tann ?
Pins were everywhere.
I lived in Paris, Lille and Nantes (talking about France).
There were arcades and there wasn't any single bar without a pin at this time.
I only see pins in campings or creepy railway stations bars nowadays.
Guess I'm old. :D

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Pins were everywhere.
I only see pins in campings or creepy railway stations bars nowadays.
Guess I'm old. :D

I'd be curious if there's even 1263 places to play in the US.

BTW - no idea the answer to your Zaccaria question.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

BTW - no idea the answer to your Zaccaria question.

A place with a an old rusty broken pin is not a place.
I'm pretty sure there are more places to play in the USA. Even if it's still not enough.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's ok about Zacc. Thank you.
I still don't like playin with my phone and with my two kids I just can't even change the wallpaper of my Ipad.
ASK should spread their product to steam at least...

Here there's still not much to see.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
creepy railway stations bars

That would've been STTNG in Grenoble in 94/95.

Not that the bar was creepy, but maybe it is now?

I have no plans to ever go back there mind. Pinball aside, that was a truly forgettable waste of 9 months of my life.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Pins were everywhere.

Oh yeah. Those were the days.

There was an arcade room with 6 pinball tables near my university in the 90's. I remembered all of them:

Apollo 13, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Monopoly, NBA Fastbreak, and Indiana Jones.

The replay score was ridiculously low on MB (maybe because the table was rusty like you say ^^), starting Frankie Multiball was enough, I could last hours with a single coin. XD

Twack, Twack, Twack, people thought I was a pinball wizard.:eek:

The other way to play a lot of pinball tables was to go to city funfair. There was always a truck with plenty of pinball tables (more in the 80's): I remember playing Pin*Bot, Soccer 94 (I'd like to see it in TPA), Tee'd Off and ToTAN.

Nowadays, well, I only played a broken LOTR a few years ago. :/

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Here in Portland area we have over 270 locations for pinball with 170 different machines - That is according to The Pinball Map app on Google Play. It's' like the 80's here in Portland. There is pinball machines everywhere. Seattle is about the same way. The NW USA loves it's pinball.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
The only Pinball I can find in France is those in a bloody Buffalo Grill. Usually the glass is so filthy from people touching it after eating fried chicken with their hands. Puts me off a bit. They have Freddie and MM.

Would love to visit the Paris Pinball Museum one day with several hundred mint conditioned EMs. Pay once and play all day.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The only Pinball I can find in France is those in a bloody Buffalo Grill. Usually the glass is so filthy from people touching it after eating fried chicken with their hands. Puts me off a bit. They have Freddie and MM.

Would love to visit the Paris Pinball Museum one day with several hundred mint conditioned EMs. Pay once and play all day.
Just take some glass cleaner and a cloth with you and the problem is solved. :D

Benj341276

Sep 21, 2014
Flippers dans le 34

There's actually 1263 places to play pinball in France: http://geoflipper.fr/category/france/

Pinball in bad shape most of the time, but it's better than nothing.

League, tournament, and that kind of stuff are another story.

Bonjour,

A ma connaissance dans le 34:

ACDC de stern à côté de chez moi (gaumont multiplexe Montpellier), trés bon flip d'ailleurs;)

MM+spiderman+Iron man,dans une salle en centre ville (Montpellier)

Pirates des caraibes+indiana jones (la version stern)+transformers- salle de jeux à la grande motte

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Here in Portland area we have over 270 locations for pinball with 170 different machines - That is according to The Pinball Map app on Google Play. It's' like the 80's here in Portland. There is pinball machines everywhere. Seattle is about the same way. The NW USA loves it's pinball.

So jealous!!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

Might have to bring your own windex and a rag!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts