Pinball in Philadelphia, PA?

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
Hey There

I was wondering if they're are any places in the Philadelphia, PA area that ACTUALLY have a Pin still instead of any modern Arcade Games?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Check out the maps on pinballrebel.com and pinside.com (pinballmap.com doesn't have a Philadelphia listing). I'm not sure how up to date they'll be for that area but they'll give you some ideas anyway. It looks like this place a little outside of town has a lot of games:

Pinball Parlour
808 Allentown Rd
Earlington PA 18969-2333

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
Check out the maps on pinballrebel.com and pinside.com (pinballmap.com doesn't have a Philadelphia listing). I'm not sure how up to date they'll be for that area but they'll give you some ideas anyway. It looks like this place a little outside of town has a lot of games:

Pinball Parlour
808 Allentown Rd
Earlington PA 18969-2333

I appreciate the reply, but 2 hrs. each way is a little too much just to play Pinball, I don't drive either, I take Public Transportation for my trips and according to Google Maps, it takes 2 hrs. each way xD

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Check out the maps though, there are lots of places to choose from. That one just had a ton of games is all.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
I am visiting the coming weekend for a concert, I will probably just stick to University Pinball near the bus station/UPenn though. According to Pinside they have The Dark Knight, Avatar, and Star Trek (Stern) so that will keep me busy for the few hours I have to kill before the concert starts.

If you haven't used it before, I use Pinside Map to find tables. It helps a lot. Zoom in on Philadelphia.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play

Last edited:

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
I am visiting the coming weekend for a concert, I will probably just stick to University Pinball near the bus station/UPenn though. According to Pinside they have The Dark Knight, Avatar, and Star Trek (Stern) so that will keep me busy for the few hours I have to kill before the concert starts.

Do you know if they still have Rocky & Bullwinkle or not?

Michael Taylor

Aug 18, 2014
No clue, I've never been there. Pinside says just the three I listed. You could try calling them. They have a facebook page.

I'll do that then :) I'm hoping they do still, I'm not exactly a Star Trek or an Avatar Fan

UPDATE: I called them earlier today and all they have for Pins are Star Trek and Avatar

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.