Pinball Outreach Project in Portland

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Howdy Fine Forum Members,

I was checking out the Portland Pinball Map on my Android tablet and noticed that there were machines added to a place called the “Pinball Outreach Project”. It was a new location to the Pinball Map and they recently installed the machines: Volley, Galaxy, Embryon, Stars, Royal Flush, Big Game, World Cup Soccer and Tron: Legacy.

I love all these machines and was anxious to go check out the new place. I Googled the Pinball Outreach Project, http://pinballoutreach.org/ , and found their “Mission Statement: To improve the lives of children by sharing the history and excitement of the game of pinball.” I think it super that pinball lovers of Portland and other communities came together and created an organization dedicated to pass down the love of pinball to a new generation.

I thought you fine forum members might find this information interesting. I know many forum members have children and you share your love of pinball with them. I also thought that maybe a forum member might also be interested in helping spread the love of pinball to another child. I am going to research on how I might be able to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.