Pinball perfection

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Before I saw your responses I looked at the link and I thought "angelfire"? What the hell? Who knew their servers were still online? The funny thing is the website looks like it was created way back when everyone was using angelfire.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
line34.gif

line25.bmp

line31.gif

Now that's a blast from the past!

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
On topic... has anyone actually been to this place? Do they take really nice care of their machines? After going to PAPA this year, I've pretty much sworn off playing pinball anywhere else. I've played around 20 non-PAPA tables in the past few months (since I really got started back into pinball), and they've all been broken.

However, if this place has machines that run as smoothly as PAPA's, it'd definitely be worth the trip.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
If I am reading their page correctly, it seems that the museum part is only open on Fridays and Saturdays, and that is until November. I'll try to go there one of these weekends before they close for the season.

If the machines are in decent condition, it seems like an excellent deal and worth the hour and a half drive for me.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
I may go to this place tomorrow, It looks like it will be open from 12-5. I'll let you all know how it is if I do go.

*Update* I just got back from this place and I do recommend it. They have a lot of games that are working in decent condition and they are all set to free play. There were a number of games with some annoying issues such as the table being out of level and some flippers being sticky, but it is still worth the $10 to enter.

Feel free to ask me about any specific games you are wondering about and I'll do my best to recall my memory.

Immediately, I will tell you that they have:
Great Circus Voltaire
Excellent Lord Of The Rings
Decent Revenge From Mars
Decent Dr. Who
Great Rocky And Bull winkle
OK black knight 2000
DE star wars played and sounded great but had a broken dmd
Decent Funhouse
Just to name a few...

Last edited:

Skeeb Wilcox

Oct 22, 2013
I visit Dan, Ed, Todd and all the others at Pinball Perfection on a regular basis...usually every 6 weeks. And while Edan-Grossman's descriptions were right on the mark, the one thing that he is leaving out is the fact that you go there and play machines like Butterfly, Hollywood, Gemini, Surfer, Class Of 1812, Car Hop, On Beam and so many other seldom seen machines. Keep in mind that they do close for the winter (here in a couple of weeks), so if you are heading out between November 15th and the arrival of spring, the "Players Club" will probably not be open. The display and sales level, however, is open all year and is still neat enough to visit and hang around...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts