Pinball Wizard Arcade 1/4/15

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Yep, I'm heading to Pelham... again...

For anyone from the forums who is visiting on the same day, I'm going to wear a beige Pinball Arcade T-shirt.

This time, there are several machines I want to play:

- Transformers (what can I say, I love fan layouts and I think this game has some cool gimmicks)
- America's Most Haunted (get hype! been following this project for a while and can't wait to play it)
- NBA Fastbreak (read up on the rules of this table and will try my best to play it)
- Jurassic Park (please tell me it's working now, it is one of the best tables made by Data East)
- Simpsons Pinball Party (if it's shop out has been finished)

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm back! Couldn't get the pictures but there were many fun times to be had:

- I got my first high score - 45 million points on America's Most Haunted! I was so surprised I even did that well. The game played well and I can see the game becoming more popular.
- Transformers played really well, my score on it was around 38m. I love the flow of this game, and the toys integrate well into the theme.
- Walking Dead LE played a lot better than the machine at Lanes and Games. One of the most satisfying shots in pinball is shooting the right ramp followed by the right orbit and so forth. I managed to complete this combo 3 times in a row.
- Hook also joined the arcade's lineup. The multiball in this table is really confusing and I am waiting for someone to write a Rulesheet for this interesting table.
- I also broke Popeye... one of my locked balls wouldn't come back out and thus I couldn't play. Ugh.
- Party Zone was turned off... :(
- I tried a bit better on NBA Fastbreak. Like Transformers I love the flow of this table. Interesting ruleset and I want to try and find this game closer to me.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'm back! Couldn't get the pictures but there were many fun times to be had:

- I got my first high score - 45 million points on America's Most Haunted! I was so surprised I even did that well. The game played well and I can see the game becoming more popular.
- Transformers played really well, my score on it was around 38m. I love the flow of this game, and the toys integrate well into the theme.
- Walking Dead LE played a lot better than the machine at Lanes and Games. One of the most satisfying shots in pinball is shooting the right ramp followed by the right orbit and so forth. I managed to complete this combo 3 times in a row.
- Hook also joined the arcade's lineup. The multiball in this table is really confusing and I am waiting for someone to write a Rulesheet for this interesting table.
- I also broke Popeye... one of my locked balls wouldn't come back out and thus I couldn't play. Ugh.
- Party Zone was turned off... :(
- I tried a bit better on NBA Fastbreak. Like Transformers I love the flow of this table. Interesting ruleset and I want to try and find this game closer to me.

Did they have Hercules up and running?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I gotta get up there soon. Unfortunately I spent the overnight and day cleaning slop from driveways that was essentially like moving concrete. Snow blower did little good and my s**thead employee never showed up until 10 am. At least I just beat my high score in earth shaker (not so hard to do). I'm very curious. How did you like Americas most haunted? What's with the hellevator? Dumb toy or useful?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I gotta get up there soon. Unfortunately I spent the overnight and day cleaning slop from driveways that was essentially like moving concrete. Snow blower did little good and my s**thead employee never showed up until 10 am. At least I just beat my high score in earth shaker (not so hard to do). I'm very curious. How did you like Americas most haunted? What's with the hellevator? Dumb toy or useful?

America's Most Haunted impressions:

- It appears the humor can split some people apart. I personally enjoyed it but it looks like after a ton of plays the comedic quotes can get on people's nerves.
- Great flow makes almost every shot enjoyable to make.
- Hellavator is a pretty cool toy. It's neat how it can divert balls and act as a major shot.
- It's overall a really cool game that deserves to have much more than 250 made.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
America's Most Haunted impressions:

- It appears the humor can split some people apart. I personally enjoyed it but it looks like after a ton of plays the comedic quotes can get on people's nerves.
- Great flow makes almost every shot enjoyable to make.
- Hellavator is a pretty cool toy. It's neat how it can divert balls and act as a major shot.
- It's overall a really cool game that deserves to have much more than 250 made.

Didn't I read it had over 200 quotes or lines? How can that get repetitive etc?

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
Didn't know they had a Simpsons Pinball Party. I made my first trip there this past October and played the Simpsons Data East table. My only gripe was there wasn't a single EM game in the room. Minor issue, but it would have been nice to play one. Also, Black Knight was in need of a trip to the shop for a flipper rebuild. I'll be making another trip this coming Spring.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Didn't know they had a Simpsons Pinball Party. I made my first trip there this past October and played the Simpsons Data East table. My only gripe was there wasn't a single EM game in the room. Minor issue, but it would have been nice to play one. Also, Black Knight was in need of a trip to the shop for a flipper rebuild. I'll be making another trip this coming Spring.

Nightwing told me they were shopping out TSPP but I didn't see it this visit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts