Pinball Wizard Arcade 5/25/15 | Trip Report

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Yep. I'm going there. AGAIN. And on Memorial Day no less.

It's been quite a while since I hung out at Pinball Wizard, so I'm heading back there once more on Memorial Day to play some more pinball, beat some high scores, and generally have a good time. When I come back, I'm going to offer you some opinions of some games. This trip Wrestlemania and Jurassic Park are at top priority, along with other modern machines like Walking Dead LE, Transformers LE, and Wizard of Oz. Finally, I'm also going to put in time on Stargate and Tales from the Crypt like I usually do. :)

I hope the trip goes according to plan and I'll post my opinions here when that day comes.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Yep, I'm confirmed to be heading there tonight from about 7:00 pm to about 9:00 pm. I'm gonna make the most of my time there! :D

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Actually, never mind, guys, I'm going earlier! Expect to see me wearing a TILT T-shirt and a Pinball Arcade hat from about 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Just returned... Sadly, I couldnt take any pictures... but there was some fun to be had! :D

So, about Wheel of Fortune. I'm not sure how to feel about the game as a whole. There's some parts of it I really like, like the unique flipper layout, but there's some generic rules and no wizard mode as well. I wouldn't want this game for Pinball Arcade but it's an above average RL table.

Walking Dead occasionally feels like luck when you shoot the bumpers and get an instant drain. That's not why I play pinball. But despite that the flow is really good and I like all the unique shots.

Transformers was fun, I love the flow, but man can the Ironhide playfield hurt your fingers. Am I playing it the wrong way? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.