Pinfest 2015 Allentown PA

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So, it's this Friday and Saturday (May 1st and 2nd).

http://www.pinfestival.com/

Anyone going?

My plan is to be there Saturday, from around 11:30am onwards (would be sooner but I have to drop my daughter off en route and that's at 10am so I can't really leave earlier).

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
ff2448a859e8e944fc3fad92ccef6d79.jpg

From last year, a really nice BK2K. I thought I had a pic of the beautiful refurbished Taxi but sadly no.

There was also this:
4750ff33fcae02d18104550a9f7bbb1c.jpg

Again totally pimped out played great. I almost got to the Wizard mode on it too.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'll be there Friday from noon to 5 with a friend from work. My wife and I will probably go Saturday as well but, not sure of the time we will show up.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
My daughter will looking for one of her favorite machines to play again, Base Hit.

Can I only add images via URL?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
My daughter will looking for one of her favorite machines to play again, Base Hit.

Can I only add images via URL?

I you have the Tapatalk App on your device and you have a Tapatalk account (not just a TPA account), then you can directly upload photos from Tapatalk and they will be automagically hosted by Tapatalk. That's what I plan on doing tomorrow (bye bye data plan allowance...).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just got back from 5+ hours of Pinfest. It was the most crowded I have ever seen on a Friday. I didn't take any pics as I have a sad flip phone. Lots of very cools pin there to play or buy. Some Of the pins included...
Python's Pinball Circus (playable whitewood)
Hobbit
America's Most Haunted
Whoa Nellie!
Big Lebowski
Zaccaria Earth Wind And Fire
Alvin G Pistol Poker
Capcom Pinball Magic
And many many more gems
I even played Paragon and dedicated my poor play to hairy.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Looking forward to it! Going to see The Avengers tonight @ 10:15. Practice on Metallica and/or Walking Dead, assuming they're working.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Avengers, Metallica, and Walking Dead pins were all at Pinfest today. You must have ESP.

Let us know how you like the movie.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I you have the Tapatalk App on your device and you have a Tapatalk account (not just a TPA account), then you can directly upload photos from Tapatalk and they will be automagically hosted by Tapatalk. That's what I plan on doing tomorrow (bye bye data plan allowance...).

Thanks for the info but I don't have a cell phone.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Just got back from 5+ hours of Pinfest. It was the most crowded I have ever seen on a Friday. I didn't take any pics as I have a sad flip phone. Lots of very cools pin there to play or buy. Some Of the pins included...
Python's Ponball Circus (playable whitewood)
Hobbit
America's Most Haunted
Whoa Nellie!
Big Lebowski
Zaccaria Earth Wind And Fire
Alvin G Pistol Poker
Capcom Pinball Magic

And many many more gems
I even played Paragon and dedicated my poor play to hairy.

It was really crowded for a Friday, my daughter, wife and I were there from 12-6:30.
Daughter and I decided to play the tournament and the waiting in line kind of killed the momentum.
She placed 4 out of 4 and won a cool poster.

Big Lebowski and Hobbit were mobbed every time I went over to them.
Still had fun, looking forward to next year.
Doubt I'll make it to the York show in Oct.

Would have been cool to have met up with you Kolchak357, maybe next year.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was there from noon to 5:30ish. I probably walked past you several times johni3w6. Yeah, it was the busiest Friday since I've been going. Will probably be a zoo tomorrow.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I was there from noon to 5:30ish. I probably walked past you several times johni3w6. Yeah, it was the busiest Friday since I've been going. Will probably be a zoo tomorrow.

I'm sure you did, I was wearing a PSNation podcast shirt. I'm sure I passed you a few times and even might have played a table near you. ha ha ha
My daughter has a bowling tournament tomorrow so we won't be going Sat, glad I get it out of my system on Friday.
Have fun tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.