Pintastic New England - The regions first pinball expo!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
New England is getting its first pinball expo/convention. It's going to be in Sturbridge,MA this July 10-11.

http://www.pintasticnewengland.com

Over 200 tables,including rare ones! Jersey Jack Pinball is going to be a major presence there. And I'll be covering the event for my cable show,Sci-Fi Journal :)

Hope to see some of my fellow TPAers there!

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
Finally, something close to me!!!! I once had someone on VP Forums tell me that Pennsylvania is part of New England and not too far from Connecticut to drive to a show.

Gary

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Giving this a bump up,as the date is getting closer. I can confirm for sure that I'll be there. Getting excited for this!

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Yep, it's confirmed I am indeed going to be there on Saturday from opening to 7:00. If you see a person wearing a "TILT" T-shirt and a Pinball Arcade cap, that'll be me. :)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I just did a follow up interview with one of the guys running this event. I can tell you that some of the tables making an appearance at Pintastic include:

• The Hobbit
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Big Bang Bar

I will be there both days.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
New England is getting its first pinball expo/convention. It's going to be in Sturbridge,MA this July 10-11.

http://www.pintasticnewengland.com

Over 200 tables,including rare ones! Jersey Jack Pinball is going to be a major presence there. And I'll be covering the event for my cable show,Sci-Fi Journal :)

Hope to see some of my fellow TPAers there!

Looks like they've put together a nice show, but I haven't heard much about it before now. It might try to make it with a few friends.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I will be there all day Friday. Look for the bald guy with the Jersey Jack T-shirt. Looking at the list on Facebook I will have a difficult time figuring out where to start.

Gary

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
For most of Friday I'll most likely be wearing my cable show shirt - Sci Fi Journal (in blue). I'm there both days - would be nice to meet some TPAFers. Msg me here privately and I'll give you my contact info.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Just wanted to iron out some more details:

I'll be attending the show from about 1:30 to 8:30 on Friday, then I'll leave and get a quick dinner. I'll be wearing my brown *TILT* T-shirt that day, so be sure to look for me - I'll likely be hanging out in the free play area or the tourney area if accessible. Contrary to what I said earlier, I won't be attending the Jersey Jack Pinball seminar, solely because I don't show much interest in that company and I'd rather be surprised the day after.

On Saturday, I'll be attending the show from about 9:00 to 7:00, then leave. On this day, however, I will be wearing a grey Stern Pinball T-shirt. I also have the Pingolf tournament and a seminar with Dennis Nordman himself to attend, so you may expect to see me in those places as well. See you guys there! :)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well,I'm off to see the setup for Pintastic,and to hopefully get some interviews in. I'll report in later tonight.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Looking forward to reports. And good luck in the tournament Captain! Pingolf sounds like a lot of fun. Nice selection of tables too!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
So I'm sitting here in the lobby at Pintastic,and I gotta tell ya,I'm really looking forward to the next couple of days. There's a Central Park here,as well as a Defender table. A bunch of rarities (for me anyways) as well. There is a Hobbit, a Wrestlemania, and a new Kiss table. Also - Heighway Pinball is here with two Full Throttle tables.

There is a lot more, most of the machines haven't been set up yet. If there is anything more that I see worth talking about,then I'll post later,otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts