Please do Bally's Spectrum!!!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I saw many other threads for pinball tables, so I decided to make one for my favorite. I don't see many requests for Spectrum, but it is a very unique table with many features that I have never seen in another table. I am guessing that I don't see too many requests for it because of the rarity of it, so I beg of you, fellow forum members to watch this video so that you can see the awesomeness of Bally's Spectrum.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BilbwJJsRdk

Also, if you want to play it in real life, there is one in the Silverball Museum in Nee Jersey.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I saw many other threads for pinball tables, so I decided to make one for my favorite. I don't see many requests for Spectrum, but it is a very unique table with many features that I have never seen in another table. I am guessing that I don't see too many requests for it because of the rarity of it, so I beg of you, fellow forum members to watch this video so that you can see the awesomeness of Bally's Spectrum.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BilbwJJsRdk

Also, if you want to play it in real life, there is one in the Silverball Museum in Nee Jersey.

Spectrum does look interesting,and when I finally do get down to Silverball - it's on my must play list. Hopefully someday it'll make it into TPA.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It's got GREAT colors, but beyond that, it doesn't look very interesting.

You don't think the launching with the flippers thing is cool? Or the whole guessing which set of drop targets is the right one and then not messing it up thing? I personally love drop targets and they are the most satisfying thing for me to hit in pinball.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
You don't think the launching with the flippers thing is cool? Or the whole guessing which set of drop targets is the right one and then not messing it up thing? I personally love drop targets and they are the most satisfying thing for me to hit in pinball.

Honestly? Not really.

Like I said, I love the bright colors, but it stops there. I know there's been requests for it every now and then, so maybe one day. :)

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
Fun game! Very difficult to master. I love how fast the ball moves since there are balls ready to eject into the inlanes (kinda like ST:TNG).

My dad owned this game in the early 90's, when I was a kid. Also owned Centaur. Why did he sell those?!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.