Please Farsight. Please

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
go to at least Season 7. Please. I will do anything. You want my bank account? Well you can't have it but I would still be happy to provide more $$$$$$$$$. :D

Last edited:

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
Agreed, I hope they keep on going. As long as people are buying the tables and they're turning a profit I don't see why they would stop.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I hope they make so many seasons that I will need 2 or 3 of the same phone just to store them all... And that they join forces with A.S.K. Homework for the older decades. Can you imagine all those physics geniuses?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hmm... many strange things are possible in math, but it can never be the case that 0 = 1. In a ring, anyway. Or any structure with more than one element?

Yeah well people are always trying to prove that 2 + 2 = 5 using algebra equations. The problem is, when they square root both sides, one of them becomes negative, making it an imaginary number. Were we talking about pinball. I want pinball to be added into this comment. Shwing, the Simpsons pinball party. End

Antonio Gaeta

Jan 3, 2015
15 Seasons for me judge dreed Street Fighter the Simpsonspp tlotring Monopoly rctycon nascar rescue911 wipe out indiana jones corvette ind500 mousin around bad cats nightmare tftcrypt stargate star wars ebdeluxe spectrum catacomb Johnny mnemonic the shadow doc who jurpark wcsoccer94 cacjack tx sector bone busters supmariobros lweapon maverick................................

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
15 Seasons for me judge dreed Street Fighter the Simpsonspp tlotring Monopoly rctycon nascar rescue911 wipe out indiana jones corvette ind500 mousin around bad cats nightmare tftcrypt stargate star wars ebdeluxe spectrum catacomb Johnny mnemonic the shadow doc who jurpark wcsoccer94 cacjack tx sector bone busters supmariobros lweapon maverick................................

You forgot a few

Congo
Pinball magic
Tommy pinball wizard
Bonzai run
Demolition man
Police force
No fear
Big buck hunter pro
Judge dredd
Fathom
Swords of fury
Fire!
Grand lizard
Special force
Gold wings
Comet
Alien poker
Vector
Devil's dare
Spirit
Jungle lord
solar fire
Medusa
Embryon
Barracora
Elektra
Time machine
Radical!
Transporter
Big Bang bar
Paragon
Strange science
Mars God of war
Laser war
Sopranos

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
A fine list, gentlemen. But I don't see Fireball.

We made sure not to add what we know is already a lock. So, LOTR could've been on that list too

I mean LOTR is not on that list because it is a lock*

So says Thor the God of Thunder

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No one ever mentions World Poker Tour. I heard it was good. Is it any good? It's a Steve Ritchie.

invitro

May 4, 2012
We made sure not to add what we know is already a lock. So, LOTR could've been on that list too

I mean LOTR is not on that list because it is a lock*

So says Thor the God of Thunder

I guess that's why the list didn't have AC/DC?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts