Request Please tell us on the leaderboards how many players have submitted scores

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I just had a really good game on White Water, and the Farsight leaderboards tell me I'm at position 719. This sounds pretty cool, but is it possible to add the total number of submitted scores to the leaderboards, so I get an idea of how good I really am?

I'm a big Outrun fan, and when I play Outrun Online Arcade on the Xbox 360 I look at the leaderboards and it will say "xxx out of xxx players". (Insert leaderboard score at the xxx's)

I could find out this info on TPA but I'd have to spend all day scrolling to the bottom of the leaderboard list.

719 is relative, if it's out of 720 players I suck, if it's out of a hundred billion players I'm da man! :)

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
+1

I'm currently #236 on Farsight's White Water leaderboard - if it's out of 720 players I'm just okay (but wayyy better than DopedToInfinity :D), if it's out of 100 billion I'm really really good but barely better than Doped.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Agreed, it takes too long to scroll all the way down to look. Last I looked you needed over a billion to crack the top 150. Don't forget this isn't even out for PS3 or Xbox yet. But anything around a billion is a pretty good TPA White Water score IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts