Pls make "Camera Reset" option

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Mike, pls make an option to reset camera to default view and map it to the select/return button on gamepad or as a selectable option in "options" menu, because even with enabled/disabled options of "event camera" and "multiball camera" sometimes (like during top leaderboards score's game with activated 100M jackpots of "Rooftop" mode on WDI) it still sometimes switches and stick to plunger during multiball modes.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
I'm not sure adding features to work around bugs is a good idea, although I understand your frustration. Getting locked to the plunger cam seems to happen way too often.

If that bug is too tricky to fix for some reason, how about an option to disable plunger cameras completely? That would be great for portrait views anyway.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
If that bug is too tricky to fix for some reason, how about an option to disable plunger cameras completely? That would be great for portrait views anyway.
why to disable plunger camera (you'll can not get skill shots and so on in that case) if you can simply reset camera on a button/option press? it is VERY simple to implement feature.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
In portrait mode, you should be able to see the plunger normally; no need for the camera to zoom in on it.

My main point was that they shouldn't add a new button to work around the bug where the camera gets stuck. They should just fix that bug so it doesn't get stuck. I realize sometimes that's easier said than done, though.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
In portrait mode, you should be able to see the plunger normally; no need for the camera to zoom in on it.
i hope you realise that not every even modern monitor has stand with rotating option.
and the new option mapped to the button in real life conditions of FS's development timeline is much near to us than any bug fixes.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.