Portrait view on Secondary Monitor?

elgrayso

Dec 7, 2014
I just got my secondary monitor setup vertically, partially because I want to play pinball on it that way. However, I am not sure how to get Pinball Arcade (via Steam) to launch on the secondary display. And once I figure that out, how do I ensure it renders it vertically (or does it auto - detect)?.

esuhl

Sep 6, 2017
Hey elgrayso, I recently joined and just saw your post. Are you still having problems?

I've only used nVidia drivers, but with those installed, you can right-click on the desktop, select "NVIDIA Control panel". The "Rotate display" link on the left lets you rotate either display. The "Setup multiple displays" section allows you to arrange the displays, and choose which is the "primary" monitor.

I only have one monitor now but IIRC, with some applications, I'd open them in windowed mode, drag them to either screen, and then when I switched to full-screen mode, they'd run on the monitor that they'd previously been windowed in. Other applications always seemed to use the primary display when running full-screen.

Dunno if that helps at all...

elgrayso

Dec 7, 2014
Thanks for the reply. I figured out that using Steam Big Picture Mode, you can choose which monitor to open it in!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.