Portrait View?

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Will they ever update this game so you can flip a monitor, and play where you can see the whole table? This may have been discussed prior but I can't find it, a link would be nice if it has been discussed, thank you, as this would be a cool feature. I might even be willing to pay a few bucks for the option to do so, as with all that FS has on their hands, this might not be so feasible without charging for it, but for a few bucks I think it would be worth it.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
PC has it. I think it could be included in an update and should be without paying for it and seems like a more user friendly feature than 3D. You can sync multiple monitors with multiple PS3s like Gran Tourismo does for the backglass/DMD and since you can install your TPA purchase on 2 PSN accounts its perfect!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
PC has it. I think it could be included in an update and should be without paying for it and seems like a more user friendly feature than 3D. You can sync multiple monitors with multiple PS3s like Gran Tourismo does for the backglass/DMD and since you can install your TPA purchase on 2 PSN accounts its perfect!

I've always found it funny that FarSight's EULA conflicts with Sony's. Sony's EULA let's us install and use on two concurrent devices. Farsight's EULA only allows for install and use on one concurrent device.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I've always found it funny that FarSight's EULA conflicts with Sony's. Sony's EULA let's us install and use on two concurrent devices. Farsight's EULA only allows for install and use on one concurrent device.

I wonder though, if two devices linked via switch on a lan with a single pan account could be considered a single device for the purpose of syncing like that under the Eula.

If an Eula had its own license agreement would that be called an eulala?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
technically 2 playstations have the same activated MASTER account then each playstation has a sub-user account as long in as long as you dont sign in both playstations under the MASTER account it works, my brother and I did this so anything purchased on PSN from him or I could be shared.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
technically 2 playstations have the same activated MASTER account then each playstation has a sub-user account as long in as long as you dont sign in both playstations under the MASTER account it works, my brother and I did this so anything purchased on PSN from him or I could be shared.

Yep. That's how it works. That is fine with Sony's EULA. I just find it funny that FarSight would write its EULA more strict even though there's no way to enforce it and it goes against how Sony intends for people to use two PS3 consoles.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
@SKILL_SHOT thank you, yeah I have my PS3 hooked up to my HANNS-G 32" monitor, as there is no flipper lag, and to have it do I can flip my monitor, would be great.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I and Im sure alot of us would be curious and more willing to flip the TV or lay it on its back then go buy a 3DTV so why is FS doing 3D instead of portrait view? isnt it just an over the top angle of the PF thats 3D renderd? how hard can that be to add?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

Please explain.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
DL'd the picture of BR that was masterfully stiched together by...ummm drawing a blank here but flipped it so it filled the screen the way VP would do...Why dont we have this view yet it looks so dam good and adds to the realism.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
DL'd the picture of BR that was masterfully stiched together by...ummm drawing a blank here but flipped it so it filled the screen the way VP would do...Why dont we have this view yet it looks so dam good and adds to the realism.

This man speaks the truth. I tried this for the first time with my pivot monitor the other day on the PC and it's insane how good it looks and how much it improves gameplay when you can see the entire playfield easily at once. It's a total gamechanger and I really hope PSN gets an option for it at some point if it's possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.