Post processing

Patrick

May 21, 2012
Farsight recently answered me on facebook about post processing. I asked them to use the extra power of iPad Air to have a descent lightning management and they told me that it is not possible for them.
And then they indicated me to use the post processing option... Hum... If I remember well it is no longer available. But perhaps I am wrong. Anyway I can't find it... A clue?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Post processing was removed. It didn't work properly. And people kept turning it on by mistake and then complaining that the game looked like crap. So they took it out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It was in there for a long time. But when you turned it on everything slowed down and it looked poor.
I'm guessing the person just forgot it was removed. :p
Maybe they will bring it back in the future when the devices get more powerful.

night

May 18, 2012
Well, the lighting 'thing' is something that could be resolved very easily. Probably from the dawn of my appearance here on this fine forum I have been advocating for the use of backed shadows/lighting on the texture maps. This would bring out the elements better and give a better lighting simulation. To see how this work out see iOS Zaccaria, which looks just better and more realistic. With the help of sliders you could even adjust the fx, something that should be brought over to TPA, like physics adjustments.
But as always, I am just talking to myself.

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I have to say as much as I play TPA %99 when I play virtual pinball, the lighting effects in the Zaccaria collection are fantastic and I do wish Farsight would at least have a "dark room" option.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.