Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Checkpoint

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
personally, I really don't care what will come next. Each table is worth 5$. I have only two wishes, well three if I add Party Animal but I played that one so much IRL that I can go on without it. The only reason I would like to see Radical and Special Force sooner is to be on the safe side. But if FS can guarantee that TPA will last xy seasons and that we will get those two than I really don't care when it will happen. After all, season pass is not a must, so if one doesn't like the table he can skip it. But whining about tables that are comming after buying season pass is like whining because of the lottery ticket.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
personally, I really don't care what will come next. Each table is worth 5$. I have only two wishes, well three if I add Party Animal but I played that one so much IRL that I can go on without it. The only reason I would like to see Radical and Special Force sooner is to be on the safe side. But if FS can guarantee that TPA will last xy seasons and that we will get those two than I really don't care when it will happen. After all, season pass is not a must, so if one doesn't like the table he can skip it. But whining about tables that are comming after buying season pass is like whining because of the lottery ticket.

They've mentioned they have six seasons planned so far. Count me in for also wanting Special Force and throw in Raven while you're at it.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Six seasons is excellent. Hopefully they will continue on from there. Personally I don't see what's so great about party animal? Although if it's due to nostalgia I fully understand.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Radical! seems like it might be a fun table. I'm not a fan of the art, it's a pretty gross explosion of random colors.

Party Animal seems like all you would be doing is feeding the ball up to the upper flipper all game. Doesn't look very fun to me. The jukebox is interesting but without that this wouldn't look like it would be much of a table to me.

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
in reality, it isn't so, it is mostly yellow but it is easy on the eyes, much better than Dr. Dude or TPZ.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It has a couple cool features. The ferris wheel is nice and the bonus wheel is decent and more fair than the wheels of fate from Bride of Pinbot. However lack of multiball and an easy, albeit pretty fun, layout make for a table that does not have long lasting appeal. Good game but not one that will cause massive hysteria.

No multi ball?? That's strange,most of the tables from that period had it didn't they?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
No multi ball?? That's strange,most of the tables from that period had it didn't they?

Most did but a good deal were 2 ball. This was especially abundant in system 11x series tables. I always felt two ball seemed a bit incomplete but it does suit a few games nicely. Better than no multiball for sure!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Most did but a good deal were 2 ball. This was especially abundant in system 11x series tables. I always felt two ball seemed a bit incomplete but it does suit a few games nicely. Better than no multiball for sure!

Oh! So it does have a 2 ball quasi multi-ball?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Cyclone has no multi-ball at all.
But I always found this pin to be very addictive.

I remember it in the arcade and remember liking it but I didn't remember it not having multi ball. It's also a nice looking table and I really appreciate tables with great artwork.

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
I think there might be more than 10 tables this season.

Here's my following predictions:

Party Zone
Banzai Run
Jack*Bot (these were were talked about on their Phantom of the Opera Twitch stream)
The Addams Family (Another successful KickStarter)
The Getaway: High Speed II (the Z.Z. Top license shouldn't be too difficult)
Red & Ted's Road Show (Ditto for the table's voice actress)
Fire (They had interest in this table before)
F-14 Tomcat (A classic design yet to be included)
EarthShaker (Pat Lawlor's first major sucess)
Johnny Mnuemonic (A widely-liked table based on a failed movie from subsidiary company of Sony Pictures, TriStar)

If there is gonna be a Season 5, I think a couple of these could be part of that Season. I also predict the next KickStarter license will be Lord of the Rings, the best-recieved Stern table.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think there might be more than 10 tables this season.

Here's my following predictions:

Party Zone
Banzai Run
Jack*Bot (these were were talked about on their Phantom of the Opera Twitch stream)
The Addams Family (Another successful KickStarter)
The Getaway: High Speed II (the Z.Z. Top license shouldn't be too difficult)
Red & Ted's Road Show (Ditto for the table's voice actress)
Fire (They had interest in this table before)
F-14 Tomcat (A classic design yet to be included)
EarthShaker (Pat Lawlor's first major sucess)
Johnny Mnuemonic (A widely-liked table based on a failed movie from subsidiary company of Sony Pictures, TriStar)

If there is gonna be a Season 5, I think a couple of these could be part of that Season. I also predict the next KickStarter license will be Lord of the Rings, the best-recieved Stern table.

They've already stated there will be a season 5 and 6 and that there will only be 10 tables for season 4

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
Oh, that's cool they are working on two additional Seasons!

My season predictions are the following

October: Phantom of the Opera
November: The Party Zone
December: Banzai Run
January: Jack*Bot
February: The Addams Family
March: Red & Ted's Road Show
April: F-14 Tomcat
May: Johnny Mnuemonic
June: EarthShaker
July: The Getaway: High Speed II

I'm probably overshooting too much on the Williams tables.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Oh, that's cool they are working on two additional Seasons!

My season predictions are the following

October: Phantom of the Opera
November: The Party Zone
December: Banzai Run
January: Jack*Bot
February: The Addams Family
March: Red & Ted's Road Show
April: F-14 Tomcat
May: Johnny Mnuemonic
June: EarthShaker
July: The Getaway: High Speed II

I'm probably overshooting too much on the Williams tables.

I think they'll have at least one Gottlieb.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

That's one thing I love about F-14. It has 4 ball multiball. What makes it even better is that it would have actually made sense with 2 balls since it's such a basic layout, but Steve Ritchie was all like, "Nah, it's gotta be twice as fast and twice as crazy".

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'd love Banzai Run, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I also think we get one Gottlieb, and either Earthshaker or Cyclone, but not both. One of those falls back to Season 5.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'd love Banzai Run, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I also think we get one Gottlieb, and either Earthshaker or Cyclone, but not both. One of those falls back to Season 5.

Didn't FS say somewhere there are gonna be earthshaker & cyclone in season 4 ?
(I may be wrong)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So as it stands today, we're predicting, in no particular order:
The Party Zone
The Getaway
Jack*Bot
Safecracker
Eight Ball Deluxe
Cyclone
Red and Ted's
Earthshaker