Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Other, see comments

Votes: 17 17.7%

• Total voters

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Looking for ward to Fathom, but I would like to see a wide body like Embryon or Space Invaders. Another older obscure table would be nice like Big Ben mentioned, or Mystery Castle, but I would like to see Mata Hari because it is important to pinball because of it's ubiquitous nature during that time in pinball history, and well... her. I've never played Paragon, so I would believe it is important for games in the same genre/era.

As for licensed tables, would like to see Judge Dredd, Dr. Who, TFTC, Flash Gordon or even Austin Powers (really enjoyed playing this one). Others like Indiana Jones, so maybe that too.

Comet, 8 Ball Deluxe, F14 Tomcat, and High Speed 2 seem like no brainers for inclusion.

Last edited:

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
--GUS--
How come I'm the only one so far for Gillgan's Island? It's a fun Bally table with great audio and many cool features. I loved that one back in the days and can't imagine it's a costly license. IMO it's way better than many of the tables that are getting requested in the recent polls. Is it rare and few people have played it?

I've never seen it on location anywhere, have always been a fan of the show though. Just watched some play on tube, looks fun. +1

--Industrial_Foods--

No doubt in my mind, Fathom should be included. Xenon, Firepower, Fathom were tops, then came Black Hole. You had to wait 10 minutes to play any of those machines, with Paragon, Eight Ball begging for quarters.

Last edited:

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Wow that's a lot of licensed tables. I would be happy to see that list! :)

How come I'm the only one so far for Gillgan's Island? It's a fun Bally table with great audio and many cool features. I loved that one back in the days and can't imagine it's a costly license. IMO it's way better than many of the tables that are getting requested in the recent polls. Is it rare and few people have played it?

Saw Gilligan's Island recently but didn't play it, guess I missed my chance.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Wow that's a lot of licensed tables. I would be happy to see that list! :)

Played a real one early this year at a place not very far from where we live, it was all done up with LED's and I had fun.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
After 63 voters:

1. HS2: The Getaway
2. F-14
3. The Simpson's Pinball Party
4. Eight Ball Deluxe
5. Paragon
6. Mousin' Around
7. Hurricane
8. Banzai Run
9. Last Action Hero
10. The Shadow

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
thumbs.jpg

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Since we're going to indulge in fantasies here I'm going to say corvette and indy 500 are in, because if I wish it hard enough it comes true. That's how this works now.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
1) HS2 - The Getaway
2) Mousin' Around
3) F-14
4) Fathom
5) Eight Ball Deluxe
6) Embryon
7) The Shadow
8) Fire
9) TSPP
10) TFTC

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
Apologies for being new, but has the pinball machine Flash ever been considered? I grew up on that machine and it was everywhere in town and in the surrounding cities. Im curious to know if anyone else felt this machine was as significant to their continued growth as a pinball player as it was for myself... for those around at the time, heh?

Thanks

PunkTiger

Apr 12, 2014
Apologies for being new, but has the pinball machine Flash ever been considered? I grew up on that machine and it was everywhere in town and in the surrounding cities. Im curious to know if anyone else felt this machine was as significant to their continued growth as a pinball player as it was for myself... for those around at the time, heh?

Thanks

I agree with this. Flash has always been one of my favourite boards. If only TPA would seriously consider it. It's not much to look at, granted, but the gameplay is super solid, and the sounds were really hot stuff back in '79.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Actually, I think Flash would fit in perfectly in Season 5. It's another older table that a lot of folks will remember. I wouldn't be too surprised to see it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Flash needs to be played to be loved. It doesn't look all that great. But once you play it, you keep coming back. The last one I played was cruel and lightning fast.

Edit: I should clarify by saying that the gameplay at first glance doesn't look that great. I didn't mean the art, which I like very much.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
After 75 votes:

1. HS2
2. F-14
3. EBD
4. TSPP
5. Paragon
6. Mousin'
7. Hurricane
8. Banzai Run
9. LAH
10. The Shadow/Swords of Fury(tie)

If the season went exactly like this, it would be a killer regardless of whether it ended with The Shadow or SoF. Realistically, you could switch the positions of TSPP and Hurricane and it would be very feasible.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.