Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Delayed (again)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
hey phreaker47, toady is sunday, i plan to get the top score on taxi before i watch my dolphins beat the patriots at 4:00, i will look for your score on the leaderboard if it is indeed"phreaker47", look for mine somewhere in the top ten, "budtki" is not my leader board name, look for "bobmick1997"-- taxi is GREAT isn't it? it's just a great machine, no huge goal like destroying 20 castles, and the quality is the best. do you find gorgar and blackknight graphically inferior as well, and machines like circusvoltaire slighty fuzzy?

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
are you playing on a ps3? you can't be serious. if you are not playing tpa on the ps3, don't comment on the ps3 platform forum.

What's wrong with Gorgar on the PS3? It plays excellent on the X360 - did they really botch up the conversion so bad?

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
are you playing on a ps3? you can't be serious. if you are not playing tpa on the ps3, don't comment on the ps3 platform forum.

yes i'm serious ... and if you bothered to look at my devices before you basically rather rude comment you would see i play it on my ps3 yes !!

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
What's wrong with Gorgar on the PS3? It plays excellent on the X360 - did they really botch up the conversion so bad?

In my opinion - nothing wrong with it. I think Gorgar looks great on the PS3.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
get into taxi, this is the best playing and looking machine so far .. i don't play because of poor quality gorgar ...

Haha, this is somewhat funny, everytime I read your posts, I think .. what? are you serious?? ;)

When we talk about poor lighting (which causes the washed out colors), most players think first of Taxi.
And Gorgar is probably the best looking table on the PS3.

But hey, no offence. I respect your opinion.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Im not sure but the EU Region might still have the old table version of Taxi , before the update the US had a few month's ago

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Im not sure but the EU Region might still have the old table version of Taxi , before the update the US had a few month's ago

I have the US Version. I only know that they changed the strength of the plunger but the lighting is still the same.
Great table, fun to play, but it doesn't look good, because of the washed out colors.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I cant believe I was one of the optomists that voted first week january!....:eek: But as you can see by the poll there aren't many.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
No , Kindle and Android will get 6 updates and 4 tables to every 1 PSN update and pack . If Im exaggerating it isn't by much .

monty22001

Dec 28, 2012
That is kinda sad. I just got a Vita to play, since the PSN setup is so great to use the PS3/Vita now.

I will say though, that we're not thattt far behind and I love the game so much as we get it. I just don't want them to lag that much.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
No , Kindle and Android will get 6 updates and 4 tables to every 1 PSN update and pack . If Im exaggerating it isn't by much .

If that were true then we'd be a lot more than 3 packs behind! I think the PS3 started 3 packs behind, didn't it? Which means that on average since release the PS3 has stayed even with the mobile releases. Glass half full! :D

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I'm fine with any delays if it means BUG FREE TABLES!

a67bf37cc3fd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts