Price increase?

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Just went to buy a table and its £3.99? Not being a cheapskate, but I'll pay that for a table I really want, but not for ones I'm not that bothered about. Has inflation suddenly hit 33%?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just went to buy a table and its £3.99? Not being a cheapskate, but I'll pay that for a table I really want, but not for ones I'm not that bothered about. Has inflation suddenly hit 33%?

That would be about $6.07 in US. So more than our 4.99.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Jk - prop a euro store typo

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Last edited:

open6l

Aug 5, 2013
Prices in Canada have also gone up 20%. Noticed it a few days ago. Regular .99 cent stuff is now $1.19 and so on.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
still doesnt explain why the majority of apps put 10p on the pound but wome like farsight and rockstar out 30p, even at standard rates of vat per country thats still way over the top, 33p on the poind isntaking the piss youw anna call out vat then explain that too me and dont say ask bloody apple lol

all apps are still paid in usa dollars right?, so even including vat it shoukd still amount to the base five dollars, and the pound is currently 1.5 dollars, minor variations sure but this seems funky,

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
from 36 quid a year indivdually to 48 , price of gour extra tables, i havent bkught most if season four,

its nit so much the price as many apps have gone up alittle but by third of the original price? just doesnt make sense even with 20 percent vat

i havent looked at dev lricing structure in quite some time but please explain this

i was loosing some incentive kately to buy new tables unless i liked them and in truth niw even more so, think toas missed it sweet spot in the uk where yiu bkught a table just because and is entering upper premium kevels like san andreas which for one table really doesnt comoare

ANDROID and pPC users in the uk

can you confrim the 4 quid a table thing?

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
€4,99 for a table. If the price would be around €2,50 I wouldn't mind buying it, even if a certain table is not my fav piece of cake, but at €5 a table I think twice to be honest. I know you can't compare apple's with oranges, but I remember paying around 27 euro's for the Zaccaria app in 2013 and I am still going strong with that investment, new tables all the time. I really like TPA, but 5 Euro's for a mobile device game IS expensive.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Prices in Canada have also gone up 20%. Noticed it a few days ago. Regular .99 cent stuff is now $1.19 and so on.

Yeah, it's certainly weird to look at the prices on the App store these days. Makes sense though, as the Canadian dollar is at its lowest in what... 5 or 6 years? We'd better get used to it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts