Pro Pinball

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
too tired to play but

deluxe version five pounds vs four pounds for a tpa standard table

onky 2.50 for timeshock standard

Is it out on iOS?? Can't find it in the App Store ??

Weird. When I searched for it it didn't show up but I saw think above and I'm downloading it now. Sweet!!!!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Oh my god it's so beautiful! You can even swipe to nudge! And you don't need to swipe in a designated "swipe zone"! Now I need to remember how to play.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Oh my god it's so beautiful! You can even swipe to nudge! And you don't need to swipe in a designated "swipe zone"! Now I need to remember how to play.

Nudging is awesome.

The time travel effect is stunning. Especially with less ambient light.

Couple of glitches with the mango save but nothing major.

Will be curious to see how Farsight responds to Timeshock. Not being ensconced in the kickstarter controversy and this being my first experience with Pro Pinball, they are busting out of the gates guns blazing.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Reagan, the iTunes link is three posts above yours, lol!

I know. I'm an idiot. We had three feet of snow yesterday and I've been up clearing driveways for the past 48 hrs. Not exactly the brightest bulb right now. Repeat after me.......Duhhhhhhhhh. ;)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
So what all is in the operator menu? Is the deluxe worth the upgrade price? Any opinions would be appreciated.
A bunch of controls to change setting and you can remove glass. There is a nasty reflection from the mountain etc. probably worth it. I assume it's just the pro version on TPA. ?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
So what all is in the operator menu? Is the deluxe worth the upgrade price? Any opinions would be appreciated.

well theres a glass of mode where yiu can feed the ball around the table man.

as for the operator menu well a very big highlight for me is a tournament mode with an offical onkine leaderboard unsure if thats in the standard version or im mistaking tiurnamnet for summat different so dont quote me on that just yet to tired to play lol damn

just confrimed if you enable tournament mode theres a seprate online leaderboard....as to what settings tournment changes ive no ckue but neat

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
well theres a glass of mode where yiu can feed the ball around the table man.

as for the operator menu well a very big highlight for me is a tournament mode with an offical onkine leaderboard unsure if thats in the standard version or im mistaking tiurnamnet for summat different so dont quote me on that just yet to tired to play lol damn

just confrimed if you enable tournament mode theres a seprate online leaderboard....as to what settings tournment changes ive no ckue but neat

Sweet. So how do you like the gameplay man?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
A bunch of controls to change setting and you can remove glass. There is a nasty reflection from the mountain etc. probably worth it. I assume it's just the pro version on TPA. ?

Nah, I can do it without the Pro version. It's also just for moving the ball around, not for removing the reflection. Although it does go away, trying to play that way just drags the ball to your finger.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts