Pro Pinball

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Does anyone know if I buy the basic version I can upgrade to pro later? Can't sleep. D'oh

The pro mode is worth it. It's a deep table and you can do up to ten balls, which I think helps learning the table. The time travel mode is almost as addictive as dracula multiball stacking. It also gives it to you on all iOS devices. Have it on my iPad and iPhone.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
When this game came out many years ago,I use to play it day and night on the pc. I was just playing on my iPad mini retina and I wasn't very impressed. Maybe I'm just use to playing TPA. I don't even play zen pinball and have all tables. I think I enjoy recreations of real tables rather than tables I never played IRL

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
When this game came out many years ago,I use to play it day and night on the pc. I was just playing on my iPad mini retina and I wasn't very impressed. Maybe I'm just use to playing TPA. I don't even play zen pinball and have all tables. I think I enjoy recreations of real tables rather than tables I never played IRL

This table will be real in the near future.... :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Does anyone know if playing on Novice still qualifies you for the leaderboard? I always play on Regular, so I hope everyone else is too lol.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
no idea bud, gonna start playing soon, any tips?

My strat is usually get multiball ASAP because the jackpots are so good and hitting the lock is one of the easiest shots for me.

EDIT: also, if you're a dead flipper passer then beware. They're nowhere near as tame and predictable as they are in TPA. These rubbers be lively!

Last edited:

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Anybody besides me having problems creating an account? It's been creating it for about two-three minutes now after I hit submit.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
So what all is in the operator menu? Is the deluxe worth the upgrade price? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Well, after reading promising texts like " fully customise youre games and " hundreds of settings in the operators menu i bought the deluxe version and maybe its me overlooking things or im just spoiled because of TPA and ASK, but i dont see much interesting stuff to customise,

For instance standard adjustments only let me change the amount of balls per game, feature adjustments adjusts the initial timezone (?) and highscore adjustments enables highscore (do i want this being disabled ?)

Then theres bookkeeping, tests and utilities which arent really interesting imo because in general you can only view and reset actions which are memorised during playtime.

It would be nice if camera presets could be added / adjusted and to have more possibilities to adjust the lightning config, also to have a glass off option in order to just play with the glass off without the interference of the thumbs affecting the movement of the ball.

It would be also nice to access the settings in the operators menu itself instead of the dmd screen because its pretty hard to read this way, and i hope the loading time of the game can be increased because it takes quite long.

About the deluxe version, is it worth the upgrade price ?, definently not cause i paid around 4 euros extra for this, can buy a pinball table in TPA for this money.

This aside im really impressed with this table and i just hope future updates will add some nice features, im also really looking forward to the new physics,

Awesome Job Pro Pinball !!

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
For the standard table, 3 euro's is a good price and this is the version I bought (thanks to the good points of Flipper bumb).
In contrast, 5 euro's for a TPA table is just too much imho, but that's another discussion.

So far, having lots of fun with Timeshock, as noted in the ios forum it does look a bit blurry on the iPad2. Surprising for a pre-rendered table. But an eye-candy on the iPhone 6, sharp.
Love the physics, like the camera view angle, I always prefer fixed camera. Great graphics, bizarre quality. Whats not to like? The develop time perhaps...

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yeah, after playing TPA for so long, it seems weird not being able to instantly restart a game after a bad 1st ball.

It would be fine except for that loading screen - maybe the load time will be improved (better yet done away with) in an update - as for now i will pretend I put some quarters in it.

Not sure how I feel about the deluxe version - price was a little steep for what it is (cost more than the game itself) - but I said what the hell I didnt help kick start it and I will support this now so they make their other games. Mostly I am super happy I didn't have the stress of being a kickstarter backer and waiting 2+ years for ONE table!!! Couldn't imagine the agony of getting a weekly progress update for TWO years for ONE table. Anyway, seriously thanks to everyone who did help kickstart this - I am really enjoying the table and looking forward to digging in.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No agony here. I had TPA to keep me distracted. But if TPA didn't exist, yep, I would've been going ballistic.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts