Pro Pinball

night

May 18, 2012
The 'mango save' button is very bad placed when playing on the iPhone, it overlaps to much of the playfield.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
This is a great release. I had pretty high expectations but aside from being a little slow to bring it out ;) they've easily surpassed them. Yes, more views will be cool and I imagine the only way to better the physics is to add ball rolling physics but as it is, it just plays wonderfully. It looks fantastic on my ipad 3 (first retina) and also looks great on the iphone 6 plus.

Now, I really hope I can afford this rumored ipad pro! LOL Need more real estate :).

And yes, I can't wait for the PC pinball cabinet version or at the very least a very that works well with a decent portrait mode on the cab.

Congrats Pro Pinball team!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I just bought the deluxe to get rid of that damn reflection BEFORE reading this. Damn. Even though I worked for a wireless company I still haven't learned to carefully read the fine print although I'm not sure it's listed anywhere. I haven't looked yet but does anyone know their customer service email or number?

Dude. I told you yesterday. On post #1076.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Its cool it has the same looks and feel as the original on pc, really curious about the updated physics and extras,

Hope the release of the other tables will be quicker, love this one,

b70796fa5c2301242475b1bbef046a08.jpg

I second that vote. The Web is far and away my favorite digital pinball game ever. Yet I hate ST:TNG.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Dude. I told you yesterday. On post #1076.

I now realize that. 3 ft of snow, 3 over 12 hr days snow blowing and shoveling w only one other person helping me = brain mush. ;)

However, I found that if you pause the game you can then REMOVE the glass on the pro!!

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
From Ade: If you have any problems, please email: support@pro-pinball.com, and we'll get things sorted out.

A ok. Found that once I hit pause there is an option to remove glass. However, I'd like to thank you for responding so promptly. The little I've been able to play shows me that you have an amazing table. Can't wait for you to release some of your other on iOS if that is planned. R

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yeah, after playing TPA for so long, it seems weird not being able to instantly restart a game after a bad 1st ball.

Found a restart mode in the operator menu with options -slow (factory), instant, and never. Dug up an old timeshock game guide PDF for PC I found online and it said

GAME RESTART
Adjust the way the game restarts when the Start Button is pressed during the second or later ball of a game in progress.
SLOW Start Button must be depressed for two seconds to restart.
INSTANT Restarts the game immediately the Start Button is pressed.
NEVER Disables the Start Button after play of ball one is completed (until Game Over).

Not sure how do do this or if it's even possible on iOS version

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It seems to take around 30 seconds or more to "load" the table once I'm on the "play" screen. I'm on iOS 7.1.2 on my iPad mini retina and iPhone 5s. Anyone else notice this? Is this somehow related to DA5IF's post?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
It's really, really good looking.

Played whatever the free version is and it's very impressive looking. I would be all for TPA doubling in size to look closer to this table.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
They actually replaced Empire Interactive's name with Barnstorm's in the attract mode (under the title after the animations). Pretty understandable, but at least provide the original makers somewhere!

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Tried it. Looks great but the nudge is way to sensitive for me. Hopefully in a future patch they'll make nudge sensitivity adjustable (ala Zen) or toggle (ala TPA or Zacc). Eagerly awaiting the PC version so I can map nudge to keys away from the flippers.

gypsyshred

Apr 12, 2012
This is app is amazing. The lighting/atmosphere is better than most high end PC games I play. FS if you have the opportunity to acquire the lighting tech by hook or crook do it.

Members online

Members online