Pro Pinball

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Got about 340m after two balls, extra ball and third ball were almost instant drainers. Man I love this game, it's motivating me to install the kickstarter old PC version because although I love it on the iPad, I think a lack of buttons is costing me a bit (FYI, at least icade support is coming!)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I have to disagree about the reflection of the DMD on the glass. I love these kinds of touches that add to the realism.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Realized later he meant timeshock... Is it possible to delete a post we regret posting - couldn't even find the edit tools - saw that some members were able to go back later and add an edit. Guess I m a noob still with forums as this is my first.

There is an edit button I assume you can get rid of what you wrote that way

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Realized later he meant timeshock... Is it possible to delete a post we regret posting - couldn't even find the edit tools - saw that some members were able to go back later and add an edit. Guess I m a noob still with forums as this is my first.

There is an edit button I assume you can get rid of what you wrote that way

I often use it and I know I should use it more. :p

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

In my own defense I was working on a few hours sleep before going out to clear driveways for three days straight and now wears expected to get over 2 more feet of snow on Monday. I made some moronic comments but appreciate everyone's patience w me. I've had a chance today to actually enjoy this table. Never even though to check out Starship Troopers on TPA. Love this game. I never had the chance to play the PC version but that's irrelevant. This team has done an amazing job!!!!!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I keep imagining Medieval Madness with this lighting on iOS. I would pay pro pricing for all tables on TPA if they looked like this.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I keep imagining Medieval Madness with this lighting on iOS. I would pay pro pricing for all tables on TPA if they looked like this.

Who knows where this will lead? If the game does as well as it deserves, and the remaining PP tables get done and do well, maybe they will start doing some of the top tables. Licencing would need sorting, maybe a deal with Farsight. This might be 3 years down the line, but never say never Mr Bond.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I have to disagree about the reflection of the DMD on the glass. I love these kinds of touches that add to the realism.

Not to mention the reflection disappears when you take off the glass. That's a really nice touch.

My only complaint is the playfield doesn't seem as sharp as it could be - I couldn't read the lights, for example.

But the graphics are oh-so-pretty.

hootowls

Aug 20, 2013
Hopefully more information will become available now that the initial app is out. Here's a link to the website, which is currently not very useful, that is supposed to be updated "soon."

https://www.pro-pinball.com

You can access their forum from that site and maybe find a little more detail. There's word that a minor update to the app will be made next week followed by focus on the Android version.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Not to mention the reflection disappears when you take off the glass. That's a really nice touch.

My only complaint is the playfield doesn't seem as sharp as it could be - I couldn't read the lights, for example.

But the graphics are oh-so-pretty.

What iOS device do you have? I find on my iPad 3, the playfield appears to be very sharp to me.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Just downloaded this. It's nice to see that my KS has finally been rewarded.its been forever!

Oh yeah - the table is incredible!

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I know it hasn't been out a week yet but I was a bit worried by the lack of publicity this is getting as it deserves to do well. Would love to see the other tables, but we won't if it doesn't sell.

Just saw a post finally. Pocket Gamer:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Pro+Pinball/review.asp?c=63674

Looks like on the English language iTunes it has a solid 5-star rating from about 40 reviews. On the French I am ashamed to say it has 3-stars. Unfortunately a lot of ar*s-holes posted a 1-star rating complaining about the cost, or about the table not being Big Race USA. They get to play free until 30m points for free but obviously want two years of dev effort for nothing.

Last edited:

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Censorship of opinions is bad but something has to be done about those type of 1 star reviews. They can really hurt a dev. When it's earned, no problem with a 1 star review, but for these?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.