Pro Pinball

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I guess I need to play it more but of the 3 I have BRUSA is probably my least favorite. Simple design and hideous art/theme.

Fantastic Journey is the game I would hope they are working on, that game is fabulous.

Didn't they say the original plan was to make NEW tables after they remastered the old ones? Maybe by 2020 they can start on that...

I just really like the flow of the playfield. Maybe nostalgia plays a part too.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
My relationship with BRUSA is really weird. I first experienced it as a demo, and I just couldn't get enough of it. The moment I finally bought the whole game, I made the mistake of reading the rules and just constantly got frustrated with it.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Are those guys still alive? Here's hoping they're working on Big Race USA, it's my favorite and I still play it to this day. It even had controller support which is cool, but this old version stutters a lot on modern PC's.

I just want an Ultra remaster real bad.

Last edited:

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
Downloaded this table just this week. I know this is an old table (and thread!); but this is a great table! And I'm super happy this table has iCade support! Are there anymore tables being released on iOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
A recent reply from the developers...

Thanks for getting in touch, it’s great to know you’re enjoying the game.
We hope to do more, but we don’t have any firm plans at the moment.
Cheers,
Ade.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Time to resurrect this thread, I think!

I just bought Pro Pinball in the Steam sale, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a proper single-monitor portrait orientation view going. Cabinet mode really isn't what I'm after. All the view options are landscape.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
You have to start it when already in portrait. Then go to settings and set the resolution. Then it will download (huge file) the view.
At least that is how I remember it. You definitely have to download the appropriate view.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You have to start it when already in portrait. Then go to settings and set the resolution. Then it will download (huge file) the view.
At least that is how I remember it. You definitely have to download the appropriate view.
I did start in portrait, and it still only offered, and downloaded, landscape views.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
It should only ask for the vertical resolution, are 2560 or 1920 not options? I get those whether i start in portrait or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.