PS3...as of 4/28/15 the ps3 has yet to see the new tables...

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
talk about being left in the dark, I can't get any timetable for the release of Addams family, party zone, and one of my all time favorites CYCLONE... somebody please pass some intel along for us deprived PS3 users.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
In the April 24th newsletter they say they are expecting to release the next 4 on May 8th or 15th, and to be starting a new tournament using them on the 8th if the tables are out then.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
And this is why I'm glad I switched from PS3 after 2nd season to PC. The waiting just sucks all the fun out of the game and coming here to the forum.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
And this is why I'm glad I switched from PS3 after 2nd season to PC. The waiting just sucks all the fun out of the game and coming here to the forum.

similarly I "switched" from ps3 to iOS for the same reason. now that iOS is regularly delayed (but not in the same ballpark of delayed as ps3) - it does fun suck to come here and read all about the newest game -cyclone, jack bot... and not be able to play...

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012

I have done that with a few tables but haven't played that much on PC.

The waiting has been dreadful.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Tell that to those whose only system is the 360.

That's why I'm glad the PC version got approved by a hair in 2013.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Waiting sucks but ... there are now 50+ tables on the PS3, among them many great classics. Pick any of them, try to enter your local top 5, thank Farsight for making it possible and in due time the new pack will have arrived. :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Waiting sucks but ... there are now 50+ tables on the PS3, among them many great classics. Pick any of them, try to enter your local top 5, thank Farsight for making it possible and in due time the new pack will have arrived. :)

I like your attitude sir!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts