PS3 European Version 1.09 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Finally, one month after NA players (2.11 update), Season Pack 1 is available for european players. It comes with a new TPA version: 1.09 (245MB).

What's new:

- New UI: non-purchased tables are now sorted by Season (two new buttons). All main menu buttons have been re-designed, and look much better.
- One new game setting: toggle on/off the camera event (cool!)
- One new ranking in Tournament: All-time ranking (square button to access it)
- Adds White Water, Space Shuttle, Centaur, Pin*Bot trophies

Unfortunately, the update comes with the same friend leaderboard bug than the NA players have encountered. The friend filter only displays your current highscore, none of your friends' highscores.:(

I played all tables I own, I see no other changes so far, except on Funhouse. Maybe a placebo effect, but I found the ball physics a little less predictable (and outlanes more eager than before). A good point to me, as this table was so boring.

Oh, and by the way, no need to say that the lag is still present in 1080i/p. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Finally the Event camera option! It is way more fun to be able to see what the table light show does than zoom in on the Brides head for example. Not to mention all the times the camera gets stuck :)

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I can't buy the season 2 pack. I could buy the CC and CP pack though. Weird thing beside is that I have to start a table to make the season 2 icon appear. Otherwise it's greyed out. Has anyone else having troubles buying?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I can't buy the season 2 pack. I could buy the CC and CP pack though. Weird thing beside is that I have to start a table to make the season 2 icon appear. Otherwise it's greyed out. Has anyone else having troubles buying?

Season 2 icon is greyed out too when I launch the game. After a game, it becomes available. It seems that a synchronization or something else is needed.

Whatever, the Season Pack 2 is not available when you want to purchase it. And moreover, it's not on the PS Store (only Season Pack 1).

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
You still can't buy the season 2 pack (EU/AT store)...

Yep, that's weird.

Season 2 Pack is not available on the PSN Store.

But it is, when you want to purchase it from the TPA game menu (by selecting one table of Season 2 pack).

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Yep, that's weird.

Season 2 Pack is not available on the PSN Store.

But it is, when you want to purchase it from the TPA game menu (by selecting one table of Season 2 pack).

No, not for me here... It connects, and all I get is a message saying 'you can't purchase'. Though I could buy the single packs if I like to...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
No, not for me here... It connects, and all I get is a message saying 'you can't purchase'. Though I could buy the single packs if I like to...

Yes, you're right, I tried again and I had the error message "This product is not available" or something like that. Weird, I'm pretty sure that it worked a couple of days ago (I remember saying myself: "Oh, Season 2 Pack is at last available"...).
Surely a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online