PS3 NA v2.22 Feedback and Discussion

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
In HRC:
I got a Roll'n Win when two balls are locked in Slot Machine, and two balls are released once.
Is this a designed work or a issue?

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
I don't think I've ever noticed! I'll have to play it today.

I was talking about my *real* taxi. In TPA, the bumpers are severely underpowered compared to the real thing. In TPA, a Santa-off-left-pop-bumper shot occurs once or twice a game, it's quite common. It rarely, if ever happens in TPA due to the weakness of the pops. I would say they are about 60% as strong as they should be?

In other words, HRC's pops are more accurate to my experience IRL, and I wish they would tune the rest of the tables accordingly.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I was talking about my *real* taxi. In TPA, the bumpers are severely underpowered compared to the real thing. In TPA, a Santa-off-left-pop-bumper shot occurs once or twice a game, it's quite common. It rarely, if ever happens in TPA due to the weakness of the pops. I would say they are about 60% as strong as they should be?

In other words, HRC's pops are more accurate to my experience IRL, and I wish they would tune the rest of the tables accordingly.

Perhaps the tables are tuned this way to reduce the amount of random drains off the pop bumpers. Ever tilt a machine out of sheer frustration? :mad:

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Perhaps the tables are tuned this way to reduce the amount of random drains off the pop bumpers. Ever tilt a machine out of sheer frustration? :mad:

Is there any *other* reason to tilt a table lol? :p

The two things I truly miss from "real" pinball in TPA are ball spin and real, honest to goodness pops. The difference between a new/rebuilt pop bumper and an old, tired one is very noticeable.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Is there any *other* reason to tilt a table lol? :p

The two things I truly miss from "real" pinball in TPA are ball spin and real, honest to goodness pops. The difference between a new/rebuilt pop bumper and an old, tired one is very noticeable.

Amen to that, we need stronger pop bumpers in TPA.

It's a virtual table with virtual components, it's not like it's going to cost them more money to increase bumper strength.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts