PS3 NA v2.23 Feedback and Discussion

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Just downloading the new update. 537 MB.

Hopefully it contains the new tables and does not interfere with the tourney.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Are we PS4 users going to have to wait out in the cold?

arctic-cold.png

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I think Pin Wiz said PS4 might get some new tables by the end of October. Well, here we are. The end of October.

Not that I'm holding him to it. PS4's release "schedule" is a mess. :mad:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Anybody else have sound issues with High Speed? The police siren is different and the sound cuts out like it did on Centaur on the Vita.

cants

Mar 22, 2013
The camera angles seem different, and in a bad way too. They're either too zoomed in or too far back now.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm...gave High Speed a run.....sound seems good to me, actually closer to the real machine than it was before. Still not EXACTLY like a real HS, but a lot closer. Didn't notice the sound cutting out any worse than a real HS. The siren always did cut out when the cops speak on a real HS.

To be fair though, I didn't get to hear that siren all that long before I "got away".....that ramp is TOO easy to hit. I've had it go up the ramp from a rebound off the left flipper multiple times.....that's just wrong.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Hmm...gave High Speed a run.....sound seems good to me, actually closer to the real machine than it was before. Still not EXACTLY like a real HS, but a lot closer. Didn't notice the sound cutting out any worse than a real HS. The siren always did cut out when the cops speak on a real HS.

To be fair though, I didn't get to hear that siren all that long before I "got away".....that ramp is TOO easy to hit. I've had it go up the ramp from a rebound off the left flipper multiple times.....that's just wrong.

I just played it as well, I have no idea what they're talking about? The siren sounds the same as it did before, and the sound seems fine.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Yea -- FS finally fixed the "action camera" in Champion Pub and a lot of other games! Now the camera zooms in on activity at the top of the table -- this is MUCH better and makes the games much more playable. Bravo! I just hope that the next update doesn't undo this great leap forward...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.