ps3 problem - bought season2 but not showing in download list

am1001

Mar 6, 2014
hi
hope you can help. I just bought season 2 non-pro uk and it says purchased but season 2 is not in download list. what can I do? so far have bought season1 standard version and applied superpatch. all season 1 tables seem ok.

thanks

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The Season 2 pass just unlocks the S2 table packs in the PS store (unlike the S1 pack, which adds automatically all table packs to your download list).

So, you just have to go the PS Store, "Search", "Pinball Arcade", "Show all extensions", "Sort by PS3", and all S2 table packs will be marked as "free".

Last edited:

am1001

Mar 6, 2014
thank you!

The Season 2 pass just unlocks the S2 table packs in the PS store (unlike the S1 pack, which adds automatically all table packs to your download list).

So, you just have to go the PS Store, "Search", "Pinball Arcade", "Show all extensions", "Sort by PS3", and all S2 table packs will be marked as "free".

Thanks - working fine now :)

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
my download history only has one table i bought, it owes me two more! ridiculous, sony don't want to know . i bought no ni kuni on ps3 via the store and that won't work either.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
How do you sort by PS3 tables in the PS store....i download so many vita tables on my PS3 arrgggghhh

In the upper part of the screen (after you click on "Show all extensions"), there's a button "sort by" (alphabetical order, cheaper to most expensive, device).

Even if you select "Sort by PS3", the PS Vita pack is automatically downloaded... :/ (2 downloads for each pack)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
In the upper part of the screen (after you click on "Show all extensions"), there's a button "sort by" (alphabetical order, cheaper to most expensive, device).

Even if you select "Sort by PS3", the PS Vita pack is automatically downloaded... :/ (2 downloads for each pack)

Yeah, you have to download the Vita version then delete it. No way around it. The Playstation Store is a bit rough around the edges...

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
i have now completely given up on this product. It's such a shame but it's a disaster. i still cannot access the content i already bought on ps3, sony don't want to know or care, and the less said about the ps4 version the better. i got bummed by the 360 fiasco, shafted by the ps3 and totally dry-fisted by the ps4. i'm done. period.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.