PS3 Tournament just started

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
No standings at all yet but its open to play

Edit: A few of us are on the board now (gold level)

Last edited:

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Did anyone figure out if there is any kind of notification or announcement system for these tournaments, even if it's only web-based?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Did anyone figure out if there is any kind of notification or announcement system for these tournaments, even if it's only web-based?

They always announce on facebook and then shortly after someone announces here.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
I'm currently third simply because of having bothered to go through all tables once, haha. I expect that to drop like a rock soon.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Got to defend my GOLD #1 title :D back to back to back? I'm calling my shot!
First time I seen slowdown on TPA on SS, and why CC when they know its faulty? like AFM last tournament.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
im gonna wait a few days before I even try to play BOP, I wanna see what I have to go against before I do a marathon. id hate to have to play it multiple times for hours and hours.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I just got done puttin' up the #7 spot on the all-time leaderboard. I'm not playin' BoP ever again.

The description of the tournament in the game menu on the PS3 says there are 8 tables to play. I count seven in the actual rotation.

What gives?

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I just got done puttin' up the #7 spot on the all-time leaderboard. I'm not playin' BoP ever again.

The description of the tournament in the game menu on the PS3 says there are 8 tables to play. I count seven in the actual rotation.

What gives?
black rose is the 8th table, but we don't have it yet. I wished that they had substituted another one in its place.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
im gonna wait a few days before I even try to play BOP, I wanna see what I have to go against before I do a marathon. id hate to have to play it multiple times for hours and hours.

I'm just going to play it once regardless of where I end up. I didn't want to try to start that marathon last night so that's why its the only table I didn't quickly post a score for.

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Marathon tables like BoP and Scared Stiff have no business being in a tournament setting. I just posted scores for both these tables and while they aren't very good I have no desire to play them again. Not to mention Scared Stiff can be glitched to death for great scores. They need to put more thought into these tournaments.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Marathon tables like BoP and Scared Stiff have no business being in a tournament setting. I just posted scores for both these tables and while they aren't very good I have no desire to play them again. Not to mention Scared Stiff can be glitched to death for great scores. They need to put more thought into these tournaments.

Not only that. EXTRA BALLS MUST BE TURNED OFF!!! PERIOD!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Haven't gotten a chance to play yet because of Verizon having a network outage, but these are some horrible choices for tourney. It'd be one thing if it was the timed version, but these are notorious marathon tables. Not a fan of playing what amounts to a war of attrition. Not only that, but the thing lasts 2 weeks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.