PS4 Tourny crashes when loading a table

Mar 9, 2012
Were aware of the issue. Were looking into a way to resolve it, otherwise we will have to cancel the tournament until we can resolve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hopefully if the tourney isnt cancelled outright where we have to wait another month for the next tournament like a couple months ago!

I do see some psn scores listed on the website so I guess the PS3 isn't having this issue?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hopefully if the tourney isnt cancelled outright where we have to wait another month for the next tournament like a couple months ago!

I do see some psn scores listed on the website so I guess the PS3 isn't having this issue?

We'll have to cancel the tournament since we can't repair it on our end. PS3 and Vita are on a separate leaderboard since they can no longer go past season 7.

Mar 9, 2012
We'll have to cancel the tournament since we can't repair it on our end. PS3 and Vita are on a separate leaderboard since they can no longer go past season 7.

So are PS4 people going to have to wait another month to be in a tourny (which may or may not work again) or we will get our own tourny once it's fixed?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
So are PS4 people going to have to wait another month to be in a tourny (which may or may not work again) or we will get our own tourny once it's fixed?

It will have to wait until we can patch it. Were still working on the Sorcerer release so we'll roll out a fix in that update. We'll start a tournament as soon as were able to for PS4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts