PS4 Trophys

Krakehz

Nov 6, 2013
I'm not sure if the trophies are capped this time around. However, I'm almost positive that the cap ceiling would/should be much higher on the PS4. Still, I wish I had something more concrete to tell you.

I wouldnt hold my breath that the cap has increased ( very few games have hit the cap on ps3 ), and sony hasent stated anything that they increased it, i really hope they did.

If they havent, then shame on farsight for not taking it into acount this time :s .

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Does anyone know if the PS4 trophy situation will be the same as with the PS3 where the trophies will die off at around 97 or so?

I really wish they would just make each season it's own game, like with TellTaleGames' The Walking Dead. Then it would be a non-issue.

That would be nice.

Darrell Harding

Mar 28, 2013
If the trophy cap still exists then Farsight could have stretched the trophies across more tables on ps4 by dropping the trophy for getting on the high score board as it seems pointless , most decent players will instantly get that first play.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Genie is going to be, by far, thee hardest wizard trophy to get for me. 3 million on that table seems like a dream. ER777 gets the goals pretty easy. I'm jelly of him. Hahahaha

I don't think I'd say they were easy, especially not Genie. I must have played that table over a hundred times before getting that 3 million lol.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If the trophy cap still exists then Farsight could have stretched the trophies across more tables on ps4 by dropping the trophy for getting on the high score board as it seems pointless , most decent players will instantly get that first play.

+1

The top score? Sure. That's pretty good. Just making it on the local high scores? Like you said, it happens on the first playthrough a majority of the time.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
This was mentioned and discussed over six months ago, and still nothing changed. A top 5 trophy is a waste. I really hope there's trophies in season two and onwards.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
So nothing changed, they couldn't be bothered, well I'm not bothering either. I'm going to wait for pro pinball. I bought season one, but no season discounts until whole season available, no trophies after a certain table pack, poor sounds and still no working friends leaderboards.
They've lost a good customer. I've been angered by the xbox scenario, and bought tables for ps3 and ps4. Time to vote with my wallet.

Startyde

Nov 1, 2012
So nothing changed, they couldn't be bothered, well I'm not bothering either. I'm going to wait for pro pinball. I bought season one, but no season discounts until whole season available, no trophies after a certain table pack, poor sounds and still no working friends leaderboards.
They've lost a good customer. I've been angered by the xbox scenario, and bought tables for ps3 and ps4. Time to vote with my wallet.

I'm with you. Sorry TPA but you need to get your priorities straight. I bought every board you ever released, I have submitted youtube videos to these forums detailing game breaking bugs so you could help make a better product, and it dawned on me I'm working against myself by supporting your backwards priorities of charging more, but fixing nothing.

I can forgive the inconsistent quality, even into next gen. If I saw a pinball table at a boardwalk, it would probably be scuffed and worn, maybe the sound is starting to crack. Okay I'll forgive ya, because nostalgia over all.

But on a digital platform, No trophies, no friends leaderboards??? If I wanted to play by myself and not involve others in any way I'd find infinitely more creative ways to do it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm with you. Sorry TPA but you need to get your priorities straight. I bought every board you ever released, I have submitted youtube videos to these forums detailing game breaking bugs so you could help make a better product, and it dawned on me I'm working against myself by supporting your backwards priorities of charging more, but fixing nothing.

I can forgive the inconsistent quality, even into next gen. If I saw a pinball table at a boardwalk, it would probably be scuffed and worn, maybe the sound is starting to crack. Okay I'll forgive ya, because nostalgia over all.

But on a digital platform, No trophies, no friends leaderboards??? If I wanted to play by myself and not involve others in any way I'd find infinitely more creative ways to do it.

I don't think it ever occurred to FarSight to restructure the trophies for the PS4 version.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I don't think it ever occurred to FarSight to restructure the trophies for the PS4 version.

Actually, they were aware of it. Incase everyone forgot, we've discussed this already in this thread here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6294-Trophy-Confirmation-for-PS4?p=110982#post110982

To save everyone from reading through another thread on the same subject, here is the article in which a farsight rep was interviewed & confirmed the issue: http://www.psnstores.com/2013/09/no...nball-arcade-dlc-starting-with-table-pack-16/

Notice the last paragraph with an update were Mike L is quoted as saying "We will be allocating trophies differently for ps4"

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Actually, they were aware of it. Incase everyone forgot, we've discussed this already in this thread here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6294-Trophy-Confirmation-for-PS4?p=110982#post110982

There's no reason to think that anyone from FarSight that would make a decision about trophies read that thread. No one from FarSight posted in that thread. I believe that those in charge at FarSight believed that the existing architecture of the game was fine and didn't need restructuring.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
There's no reason to think that anyone from FarSight that would make a decision about trophies read that thread. No one from FarSight posted in that thread. I believe that those in charge at FarSight believed that the existing architecture of the game was fine and didn't need restructuring.

I know you couldnt possibly know my phone died in the middle of editing my post. I didnt have time to enter my full post. Never said anyone from farsight read that thread, i said we discussed it. (including yourself, brakel ;) )Now please follow the article link in the edited version of my post to find the article in which Mike L was quoted. Thank you.

To save everyone from reading through another thread on the same subject, here is the article in which a farsight rep was interviewed & confirmed the issue: http://www.psnstores.com/2013/09/no...nball-arcade-dlc-starting-with-table-pack-16/

Notice the last paragraph with an update were Mike L is quoted as saying "We will be allocating trophies differently for ps4"

Last edited:

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
t's too late now for Season One, but what if TPA had used all bronze if they wanted to have 3 trophies per table. FarSight could still do it for Season 2 since they have to wait 30 days after the XBOX One release in order to release it on the PS 4. And at the rate it's going, it won't be until 2015. If they did that, then maybe they could provide a few more trophies for Season 3 or 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts