PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Tuesday, June 25th

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Notice posted today on the PlayStation blog.

PSN Maintenance Scheduled for Tuesday, June 25th
Jun 24th, 2013 @ 06:00 am › Paul Sullivan
Thanks again for your huge support during E3 this year. If you missed any of the great trailers from the show, check out our wrap up post.

In order to continue bringing you the best online games experience on PSN, we will perform routine maintenance beginning the morning of Tuesday, June 25th. This maintenance will start at approximately 9:30AM PT (10:30AM MT / 11:30AM CT / 12:30 PM ET) and will last until around 4:00PM PT (5:00PM MT / 6:00PM CT / 7:00PM ET). During the maintenance period, you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access PSN.

The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available during the maintenance period but you will be able to access online play and apps provided that you have signed in to the Network at some point between now and the time of the maintenance. So please be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the PlayStation Network during Tuesday’s maintenance window.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Good news! The PSN Store will be updated later today. Finally they thought something over and came out with a plan. Specific times....unknown. But for once, thank you Sony!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Why would they do this on a Tuesday. Hope this this doesn't cause a delay in my getting new tables!!!

I don't know. My best guess is that if it has anything to do with the PlayStation store that they want to get the update completed before loading new releases. They've done this before and it has caused congestion in the store and delayed loading of new releases.

Good news! The PSN Store will be updated later today. Finally they thought something over and came out with a plan. Specific times....unknown. But for once, thank you Sony!

I missed this. Do you have a link about this update? Annoying taking the PSN store down today and the PSN tomorrow!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I missed this. Do you have a link about this update? Annoying taking the PSN store down today and the PSN tomorrow!
Read the 2nd post in the comments section of the blog post. The rep responded and confirmed that the store will be updated today instead of tomorrow.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Read the 2nd post in the comments section of the blog post. The rep responded and confirmed that the store will be updated today instead of tomorrow.

Thanks! This is what it says for those that want to know without clicking:

+ Paul Sullivan on June 24th, 2013 at 7:43 am said:
Our teams worked hard over the weekend to ensure that this update can be released later tonight (night of June 24). This will allow you to hop into the store tonight ahead of tomorrow’s store update post, and pick up your purchases prior to the Tuesday downtime. Since this is an early update, be sure to take advantage of any current sales now, while you can. We recognize that Tuesdays aren’t the best day for these, but it was required. As noted, we did our best to ease the pain that this may cause.

W00t! New tables tonight!!!

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Has there been an update to add these tables yet, or did the last update add them already. It would suck to have the tables available but the main program not be updated to accept them!

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Has there been an update to add these tables yet, or did the last update add them already. It would suck to have the tables available but the main program not be updated to accept them!

Yes that would suck. I'm not going to buy them until the in game purchase is available. When that's available you know that the game will support the new tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts