Psychedelic Pinball

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I have never seen a psychedelic themed pinball table. I would think there would be a psychedelic themed table from the late 60's or early 70's, but I have never seen one yet. I am interested in knowing if there is one. Anyone here knows of any. I am just curious.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I don't think there is one, but many have artwork that could be considered psychedelic. Spectrum, Xenon, and Circus Voltaire come to mind.

Play the new Wizard of Oz. The playfield lights will make you have flashbacks. :eek:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Wow. If you'd played that for me while blindfolded, I would've guessed it was Firepower.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My wife and I played Time Fantasy at the York pinball show this year. We had never played it before, but we had to give it a try based on looks alone. Well, it looks much more interesting than it plays. One game was enough for us.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I played a pretty psychedelic junkyard on holiday in Amsterdam. My first ball went SDTM, but it took approximately 30 minutes to get there after plunging.

karl

May 10, 2012
In the last 20 years, Austin Powers is probably the closest we have to a psychedelic pin. It would be far out groovy having something better though ;)

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I wasn't thinking modern tables, I was just thinking of the ones that would have been out during that time (1966-1973 roughly). I rarely see stuff like like that in the wild.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts