Bug Purchasing Season 3

barryd2

Jun 12, 2012
I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. On Facebook this morning, I saw a post from TPA that said that Fish Tales was out, AND that you could purchase all of Season 3 (10 tables, I believe) for $29.99. That sounded like a good deal, so I downloaded the update, found Fish Tales, but couldn't find where I could purchase all of Season 3. I went back to Facebook, but the post wasn't there! I don't want to buy Fish Tales alone if I could purchase all of Season 3... What gives?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
If you're on ios (which from your device listing I'm assuming you are) it's with the Fish Tales "buy" page. It's one of the options. Press it and they'll also be a prompt for the pro season pass as well which is ten bucks more.

barryd2

Jun 12, 2012
thanks for the reply, drown, but your suggestion didn't work. When I clicked on "Buy", it then asked if I wanted to buy the game only or the pro version. There was NO option to buy the Season 3 pass... oh, I'm playing TPA now on a iMac, if that makes any difference... and what about the posting mysteriously disappearing from Facebook?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
there should be a screen where you are offered the season pass for standard or pro versions . if you are using steam there is.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I bought it yesterday afternoon and that's how it worked. I just looked at Facebook and noticed any mention of the season pass is now gone. Hmmmmm? Something going on here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts