Request Put auto/smooth scrolling in iOS version

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Just a small suggestion, it would be really useful to have auto scrolling / smooth scrolling when browsing the table list in the arcade view. The list is so long, it's a hastle manually dragging one's finger up the screen, one screen at a time. What is this, the stone ages? I'm sure this would be an easy feature to add in the options. ;)

Otherwise, having fun with Dr who.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just a small suggestion, it would be really useful to have auto scrolling / smooth scrolling when browsing the table list in the arcade view. The list is so long, it's a hastle manually dragging one's finger up the screen, one screen at a time. What is this, the stone ages? I'm sure this would be an easy feature to add in the options. ;)

Otherwise, having fun with Dr who.

I'll bump this issue and see if we can get it in the next release.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
that would be great. also, please fix the scaling issues on older (smaller) devices like iphone 5s. instructions are still not completely readable. can you bump this, too?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Hey cool! Thanks for the reply. It's a small issue really, but will improve the usability. Looking forward to the new iOS apps coming out soon. :cool:

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
great that smooth scrolling has been implemented with the latest update! it's now much more convenient to scroll through the table list.

however, the scaling issues have still not been addressed. to be honest, i'm not too sure if they ever will be addressed with the release of the new GUI being several months ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.