Python Anghelo passed away

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Oh Circus, it would be amazing if TPA was allowed to bring that into the collection of tables for everybody to enjoy.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Oh Circus, it would be amazing if TPA was allowed to bring that into the collection of tables for everybody to enjoy.

It's not going to happen for a number of reasons, unfortunately. It's technically unfinished so I don't think Williams would allow it to be recreated, there are only three in existence so there is no way Farsight could afford or even source one to take apart, and I don't know if the layout of the table would work on a screen.

Better chance of Addams Family :p

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I really appreciated that Python Anghelo would always take a comical slant to the tables he worked on, especially as he came in during an age when pinball started to get darker and more serious, like with Viper and Centaur. He knew that no matter how passionate you are, and he was a very passionate man, that it is just a game at its core and not to take it too seriously. I must wonder if his tables influenced the decidedly humorous tone that tables in the latter half of the '90s tended to have.

Reading about him, it felt like he knew what was wrong with the business that made it tumble and fall, and he wanted to fix it. It is a real shame that I won't get to see the results of what he was working on.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Have a listen to his interview on TOPcast. It's... enlightening, to say the least. He was a kooky guy but you can't deny his passion for the game and the industry. Paid out on a number of designers though which I was a bit awkward with, but it's interesting to hear another perspective.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts