question for SeanDonCarlos

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
hi sean. first of all just wanna say thanks to you and all the other mods for all the hard work you guys put into the forum. I visit here everyday before I fire up TPA. shoot I visit here everyday even if I don't play any pin.

I was playing TPA one day and decided to check out the credits section of the game. I saw your name on the TZ section as a kickstarter backer. (I already knew that you were one of the main backers for this table, thanks again) but this got me thinking, I remember seeing your initials (sdc) on the default high scores on the TZ table.

my question is : was this an extra bonus for being one of the major kickstarter backers, or just a coincidence?

Q. for everyone else. how many of you also saw their name up on the credits for either kickstarter TZ OR STTNG?

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
You're welcome! I'm just happy to help keep this place informative and mostly civil...as opposed to That Other Place.

So FarSight put my initials in at some point? I'll have to look for them when the PC version comes out. The top 5 backers for each table were supposed to get their initials in the default high score list, but when several months had gone by and they weren't there, I assumed they had been forgotten. Good to know they weren't.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
yeah last month I noticed his name in the credits and smiled... like "hey I know this guy" ...

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I've gotta say... That would drive me nuts having my initials on the score board next to a score I know I didn't personally set. I think I would have to play until I bumped it off.
Thanks Sean for helping make TZ happen. Really liking the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.