Question on November Table Pack/Premium

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Has FarSight officially announced there will be only one table for November being Twilight Zone, or will it be Twilight Zone and another table like Space Shuttle from the Williams Collection (as seen in the making of The Twilight Zone video) or Genie from the Gottlieb Collection (as seen in the monthly email flyer)? Just curious and anxious (Lol!). For the record, it would be fine by me if they only have one table for the KickStarter table releases in the future to help recoup costs and produce more and more heavily licensed pinball machines.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Has FarSight officially announced there will be only one table for November being Twilight Zone, or will it be Twilight Zone and another table like Space Shuttle from the Williams Collection (as seen in the making of The Twilight Zone video) or Genie from the Gottlieb Collection (as seen in the monthly email flyer)? Just curious and anxious (Lol!). For the record, it would be fine by me if they only have one table for the KickStarter table releases in the future to help recoup costs and produce more and more heavily licensed pinball machines.

The Twilight Zone is a standalone table for the next DLC release. The price of the table has yet to be determined.

Last edited:

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Thanks! FarSight and The Pinball Arcade fans are going to have a great holiday season! I can't wait tiltey announce the tables for December! I hope it's Attack from Mars and Space Shuttle or Pin*Bot.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Thanks! FarSight and The Pinball Arcade fans are going to have a great holiday season! I can't wait tiltey announce the tables for December! I hope it's Attack from Mars and Space Shuttle or Pin*Bot.
I may be a masochist, but I really hope it's Attack from Mars with Pin*Bot (even with it's vicious outlanes). Just playing Pin*Bot today on WHOF, and it will be great to see it updated to TPA quality...

Members online

Members online