Re-visiting every table

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
So I'm going back and redoing all of the goals. At first I wanted to do it at random, but it eventually ended up being alphabetical order. This is why I don't get frosted when I have to redo all the goals, because I'll revisit a table I've forgotten about. So I'm only at Cirqus Voltaire. What I'm suggesting is that everyone try this. Leave your backed up goals of coarse. Actually what I want to know is... After starting over, what's the table that you were like, 'dang, why haven't I revisited this in so long?'. For me (so far), it's been Cactus Canyon. And then there's the opposite side of that. It's no wonder I didn't revisit (blank). Champion pub and Central Park for me. Can't waiy to get out of the 'C's'!!!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
How I'm choosing to move on to the next table is to get all the standard goals, and play one more good game, but I'm not going to stress out about the wizard goals too much.

In the other hand, the benefits of starting over are... You might be able to get that wizard goal you haven't been able to get before. Just because you are in the zone. This happened with el durrado for me. I didn't go exactly in order at first. All wizard goals done on el durrado.

The other thing that makes this interesting is it'll make you better. In the fact that not every table plays the same. So bouncing around trying to get as many goals as you can will make you better. Central Park was the one that played completely different from the others. This is good, it keeps you on your toes

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
This is kinda what I did when the PC version got released. I had to go thru all the tables again, re-earning all the goals. I went in alphabetical order, getting the Standard goals first before moving on. I then went thru alphabetically again picking up Wizards. Here's the thing. When I did come upon a table with Wizard goals in which I knew I wouldn't be able get all 5, (ie. POTO 5x jackpot) I didn't bother to try for the rest of the Wizards within that table.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Since I had to reinstall TPA on droid and all my goals and scores were wiped, and haven't bothered with them on pc, I'm pretty much back to zero myself, albeit not by free choice.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Since I had to reinstall TPA on droid and all my goals and scores were wiped, and haven't bothered with them on pc, I'm pretty much back to zero myself, albeit not by free choice.

This was not by choice either, but I'm trying to make the best of it

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It hasn't been easy to quit a good game after all the standard goals are complete, but that's what you have to do. For example with Cactus Canyon, I got to the wizard mode, but hadn't completed a gunfight yet. I figured I'd stuck in there for the HOF points. But we all know how long those stick around. Maybe I'm speaking for myself because I never back up my data. I'm not able to. Welp, at least this mixes things up. I'll get back to you guys when I get to MM. Like I said though, there's a lot of 'C's'. Catch up to you later!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just glad that I was able to complete the spitting gallery. It's like I said, it becomes easier when you have to do it all over again. I'm dreading Harem multiball, but it'll take a while to get there anyways

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is kinda what I did when the PC version got released. I had to go thru all the tables again, re-earning all the goals. I went in alphabetical order, getting the Standard goals first before moving on. I then went thru alphabetically again picking up Wizards. Here's the thing. When I did come upon a table with Wizard goals in which I knew I wouldn't be able get all 5, (ie. POTO 5x jackpot) I didn't bother to try for the rest of the Wizards within that table.

Goal chasers, like me, would have to agree. But that's why I wondered if I should go at random. But it's much easier to go in alphabetical order just because of the UI. One would think that the best way to go is to start with the tables with the easiest standard goals, but after 56 tables, you're bound to go in alphabetical order. As far as the wizard goals, for some reason I've been trying for the 3mil on Genie. I've done it before. To me it's a lot more doable than the 5x jackpot on POTO. That's one of them I could easily leave for another time. Even though I have read about some strategy to that. This is more about busting out the goals (cause why not?). I'm sticking to the mindset of 'if I've done it before, I can do it again). And along the way, o might be able to get some wizard goals that I wasn't able to before. I'm dreading Haunted House, Champion Pub, MM video mode, I'm not worried about the goals that take a lot of time, but are doable aka 3mil genie, 360 Goin nuts. I have the feeling ill never get the ultimate challenge on champion pub. Yes, I am a goal chaser, judge me if you'd like.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It took me forever to re-get "3000 points" in one ball in Central Park.

Just had to redo that one. And I think you meant 1,000 in one ball. The other baddy is 3,000 in one game. I only say that because I just had to do that. Skipped the 1,000 in one ball though! I'll come back to that haha

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yep, 1000 in one ball. I'm glad it's not 3000 in one ball now that you mention it. Yikes.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yep, 1000 in one ball. I'm glad it's not 3000 in one ball now that you mention it. Yikes.

It might help if the flippers were able to make contact with the ball. That's always a plus when that happens

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Getting all the goals again is really pretty fun. Like you said, it's much easier the second time around.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Getting all the goals again is really pretty fun. Like you said, it's much easier the second time around.

Or 3rd... Or 4th... ;)

with so many tables, 56? It's a good way to re-figure out the goals that have been forgotten. So it didn't even frost me when my phone took a dump. What did, was trying to remember all my various passwords for any of the apps that I normally kept logged in. And wondering how in the world it happened

I know that usually the standard goals are the same. Extra ball, score (x) bonus, skill shot. But even with most of those being the same, there were some that o completely forgot about (that I probably should be going for regularly) like the super skill shot on junk yard. Which keeps letting you hit it over and over. Assuming you don't miss. I wonder if anyone could keep hitting it for 20 minutes straight... That would be cray

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts