Real Pinball Videos

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just wanted to start a thread of real pinball videos. I often find myself watching these things during my lunch break or late at night when nothing is on TV. There are a few video threads for a specific pin but I wanted one where you can post a vid of any pin. Your favorite, one you hate, one with an amazing skill move by the player, one that shows off a great new mod, basically anything you want.

Here is one to start it off. It's a Party Zone gameplay vid. Not a pin I particularly care for, but this vid does a super job of the showing off the game lighting, which is fantastic in Party Zone.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I just wanted to start a thread of real pinball videos. I often find myself watching these things during my lunch break or late at night when nothing is on TV. There are a few video threads for a specific pin but I wanted one where you can post a vid of any pin. Your favorite, one you hate, one with an amazing skill move by the player, one that shows off a great new mod, basically anything you want.

Here is one to start it off. It's a Party Zone gameplay vid. Not a pin I particularly care for, but this vid does a super job of the showing off the game lighting, which is fantastic in Party Zone.

I have to say it looks like more fun then Dr Dude but that's not saying much. I seriously can't stand dr dude and am bummed we are going to lose a real a&e to party time probably in season 4. It's very gimmicky.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Way more complicated inside than I would have first guessed. Needs another ramp for combos. :)

karl

May 10, 2012
Papa tutorials is known to most of you and a Fathom video has been posted in this thread already but if you have not heard the greatest tilt sound in pinball, fast forward to 6.00 or just watch the whole damn thing. It's fab.

One of my favs (as you all might know by now)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Really got a hard on for this game right now. Very pricey though due to limited production. Hope for a TPA version. Back box should be a good challenge to recreate.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

At least it doesn't seem like a "Drain Monster" in real life, hopefully it won't be in TPA, we've gotten enough of those lately!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts