Recorded Gameplay

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
A few people asked me weeks ago if I'm able to stream my TPA games. I declined cause my hardware isn't that best. Now I've found a working solution to record games with nearly good performance for the gameplay and the video.
There's a big difference in playing with or without recording, but at least TPA is playable. I can't promise to record my best and hardest games, cause I need the full performance for the game, maybe...
For performance reasons I had to turn the ball reflection off, this looks a little bit poor.

So if anyone is interested, the first two videos:

Class of 1812 video, showing how to manage the million ramp without nudging:

This video show a Cyclone game up to the second replay EB at 12M with a single ball:

Some more will follow in the next days...

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Very solid shooting. Nicely done Tarek! I can see that those Boomerang 100ks add up on Cyclone, I never considered that shot tbh. Why no love for the Comet ramp though? I guess it's riskier, but I love looping the Comet :) You're very consistent in relighting the Cyclone, that usually causes me quite a few drains when I try it. Both tables look a little slower/floatier compared to what I'm used to on the iPad, but I could be imagining that. Are the recordings showing the correct speed?

If I can put in a request I'd love to see how you handle Big Shot :)

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Very solid shooting. Nicely done Tarek! I can see that those Boomerang 100ks add up on Cyclone, I never considered that shot tbh. Why no love for the Comet ramp though? I guess it's riskier, but I love looping the Comet :) You're very consistent in relighting the Cyclone, that usually causes me quite a few drains when I try it. Both tables look a little slower/floatier compared to what I'm used to on the iPad, but I could be imagining that. Are the recordings showing the correct speed?

If I can put in a request I'd love to see how you handle Big Shot :)

This should be realtime speed, I haven't changed any setting. Maybe the game seems slower with ball reflection turned off. Sorry, someday I'll buy high end hardware. :p
For the gameplay fun you´re right with the Comet, for the points I've changed my strategy after reading this in the Cyclone thread from vikingerik:

In fact, Cyclone scores exactly as much as Comet: 50K + 100K + 500K per three shots is the same as 20K + 40K + 60K + 80K + 100K + 1M per six shots. But of course hitting three in a row without timing out is a lot easier than six, so prefer Cyclone.

I haven't played Big Shot for a long time, my last game was more than one year ago. I had to train a few hours for a good video. It's not my favorite at the moment, maybe later...

Here's another video, Bram Stoker´s Dracula 15B in 15 minutes with a single ball:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Awesome possum, Tarek! Thanks so much for making and posting these!

The vids do seem a little bit slow to me, but not floatier than usual.

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
wow tarek you weren't kidding about the performance TPA goes really slow on your PC, with the scores you get its a crime you don't have a better machine to play on, thanks for posting those man, looking forward to more!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts