Request to Farsight: compensation or refund for purchased videos

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
I made in-game purchases for both the History of Pinball, and the brilliant Pinball 101. But for a long time now, access to these has been removed from the game (on Android at least)

Since it doesn't look likely that they will be re-introduced, is it possible to get access to Mustang, or a refund?

Mustang is the only table I haven't purchased (purely because it represents such poor value, being bundled with tables I already paid for), so with that in mind, I would consider it as fair compensation, and I would much prefer that to a refund, although others who bought the videos might have different table requirements, or favour the refund option.

I'd like to get a response from a member of Farsight, but if anyone else reading this has paid for the videos, then please feel free to add your thoughts below

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yeah, good luck with that :rolleyes:

Also, customer support is what you want, not a forum that they don't run.

Jake_Ry4n

Oct 9, 2018
Farsight give money.....back???

giphy.gif

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, good luck with that :rolleyes:

Also, customer support is what you want, not a forum that they don't run.

They don't run it, but they do visit and post here.

Also, I wanted to give others who have paid for a product which they can no longer use, the opportunity to add their voice

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
If you want to request a refund for services not provided, you want to talk to customer support.

If you want to publicly complain about services not provided, then this is the place for that.

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
If you want to request a refund for services not provided, you want to talk to customer support.

If you want to publicly complain about services not provided, then this is the place for that.
It's not a complaint though - it's a suggestion.

And if a table you had purchased had been withdrawn from TPA, would you not feel like discussing it on here?

Look - if I'm breaking a rule, then let's just get this thread deleted. But I can't be the only one who has paid Farsight for this product which has now been removed from the game, so I don't see why it should not be open to discussion

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It's open for discussion, but as a mod I can literally see who has visited threads, and the FarSight guys have not been to this one. Those from there that do visit threads, are not the ones responsible for offering refunds either. Contact support, see what they can do. If you get nowhere with them, THEN this becomes a much more valuable thread to build a case of other customers like you.

MOO

Dec 11, 2013
Well I did ask them what happened to the videos back in 2016, but never got a reply...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
On iOS, I found the vids under the Settings & Options gear. Is there no equivalent on Android?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
That sucks they took your thing you paid for away and they totally should have to give access to it back... i mean its just some vids but what if they did this to all of us on the tables. Legally no difference between taking away paid for tables and taking away paid for vids so lets hope they fix stuff like that. I see the moderator is saying he can tell if people look at articles but you know this site auto logs you out after a couple minutes so everyone just reads without being logged in unless they have to make a post. Every time i take too long to make a comment it logs me out very annoying.

Also do you live around boston... a MOO had the grand champion score on aerosmith at this place lucky strike and it took me soooo long to take that score down. Now i want to track down this MOO guy down and get him to beat my score again so i have an excuse to keep playing the table... i really miss trying to beat that score

Last edited:

Members online

Members online