Restore purchases on iOS 7

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Yes that probably is the problem. Purchases made on the free app do not register on the paid app.

Like i said, they are all there together on my ipad. I don't remember if i had to do something special or if they were all bought within the paid app. Either way they are there so i should be able to have the same on my iphone. Now how to accomplish this? Anyone?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Like i said, they are all there together on my ipad. I don't remember if i had to do something special or if they were all bought within the paid app. Either way they are there so i should be able to have the same on my iphone. Now how to accomplish this? Anyone?
simply download the free version and restore the tables purchased in the free version. once you do this you can restore them in the paid version and they will appear. after your done you can delete the free version.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
simply download the free version and restore the tables purchased in the free version. once you do this you can restore them in the paid version and they will appear. after your done you can delete the free version.
Agreed. I've done it this way before numerous times and it always works. I have one table (Black Hole) that I purchased under the free app and when it comes time to restore purchases, I have to restore this single purchase under the free version to get that purchase to show up on the paid version. That's just how it is (at least under iOS 6.x.x which I am still running).

Last edited:

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012

Thanks for the help, i am trying this now.....

.......and worked perfectly. Thanks again

Last edited:

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I just bought ipar air.

Restroing purchases within pinball arcade. But it takes ages.......... i left and i came back and i read a n error that the restore failed. Probably of ipad standby, not sure.

But now i am restoring again, for more then an hour.......

Just nothing happens, still see te message

''restroing purchases... please wait...''

WTF?

edit

my ipad crashed during restoring purachses. need to restart. but i think there must be a problem restoringon ipad air.

EDIT 2

OK!!!

First update the pinball arcade app, and then restore. Its all working now.

Finaly some pinball, missed it!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts