Rob Zombie table coming Jan 2016

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
They need to drop the "international" from the title.
Just make it "Rob Zombies Spookshow".

I'd be interested if it were by a different company, but that AMH table just looks so low quality to me. Hopefully this one is turns into a much better package.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

I'd be interested if it were by a different company, but that AMH table just looks so low quality to me. Hopefully this one is turns into a much better package.

Actually I'm more worried about the gameplay. Hopefully there's a ton of ramps. There'll be a 7 ball multiball. The guy that's doing the at is solid

karl

May 10, 2012

Agree about the international thing. Especially since they are not allowed to sell this title anywhere but in the USA because of license problems. Kinda ironic :)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Heck, I'm just glad ponball in general getting the ball rolling. Every band should make a ponball machine, hosted by Elvira

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
:) hey that's pretty awesome... but yeah, geez it should be a full-on modern stern or something if that! (maybe JJ should start panning out their ideas n' plans for the future... if they missed this one, they coulda grabbed that!)

p.s. elvrira + anything lol means "FUNNNN!!" ;)

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
ENeBylM.jpg
[/IMG]

Is this the table?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I actually like the uncluttered look of the playfield ( it's a giant tombstone after all). It accentuates the T&A quotient :eek:
The side art is totally badass. You'd never see such a thing from stern that's for sure. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts