Request Rob Zombie's Spookshow Table

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
I know this is a longshot given the more 'family-friendly' atmosphere the game tries to have, but I saw the new Rob Zombie pin lately and thought It would make a great addition. It's styled in a classic manner without too many bells and whistles added. From what I read up on it, it DOES have a 'Family' mode that FS could use for it.

Also, please bring 'Jurassic Park' and 'Tales from the Crypt' as well please!

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I played this table at Midwest Gaming Expo and it was kinda clunky and actually a bit boring. I only played the one time but my game lasted a long time. There didn't seem like a whole lot to do even though it had some modes on it.

America's Most Haunted, also by this company, I've played a few times and my impression is its slightly better. But these are budget pins so don't have a lot of bells and whistles. They may translate better in digital format but I also think people would get bored with them pretty quick as there isn't a lot to do.

bluepegasus

Jul 27, 2016
I saw the pinball online after reading this thread--my first impression when i saw the table was that it doesn't seem to be a "busy" table--lots of open space, only a few toys, ramps and targets most of which seem to be clustered at the top of the table instead of being spread around. At first glance that doesn't seem to be a winning formula, but then again I haven't actually played it. Maybe if I had the opportunity to play the table somewhere i might find it was a good experience--it's hard to say just based on a look. i don't know what it means that this company limited its table production to 300 units only--that's not exactly wide distribution. It might help if the company were a bit more ambitious. I understand they are a small family business, but instead of saying we're making 300 and then no more, they could do the tables in batches--after doing the first 300 they could open up orders to another set of 300 etc. Oh well.... The art on the table is really nice and I like the Capt Spaulding toy.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts